16|W H E N ?

"WHEN CAN I go back to Hogwarts?"Asked Loren, silently sitting on a chair, next to Rosier, who answered simply ,"I will ask my Master, Loren"She nodded,looking outside,she hadn't went outside since 2 weeks ago, when she was in the Hospital Wing.

"Can I go outside-"She asked hopefully, Rosier searched her face , to see if she'd escape-he nodded, leading her outside in the large garden,full of green grass-but it was blanketed with snow.

"What's the date?"She asked,hoping the answer wouldn't be her birthday,or she wouldn't know why they wanted her home, "It's November 4th," He answered raising an eyebrow ,"Why, did you expect it to snow tomorrow?It normally snows on the 5th, the 5th was the only day that it snowed in November,"

"It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'll be of age, my parents wanted me to come home for some reason..."The blonde haired girl smiled, and quickly picked up a bit of snow and threw it at Rosier's face laughing.

He chuckled, and smiled saying ,"Here,my Master wanted me yh give this to you, so you're bound to him, and if he wants to summon you,you will come to him, and if you're in danger, press the amethyst on it,"

She took the small bracelet, and slid it on her left hand,on her wrist, tracing her finger over the amethyst, there were other stones , like a emerald , lapis , ruby , sapphire .She nodded , and went back inside as Rosier asked ,"Do you want some Hot Chocolate?"