Sorry I'm not Normal (TsukkiYama)

A/N: I'm back! and with an angst fanfic but with a not so sad one! Sorry if it's not that good it's my first time making one! I hope you enjoy! I asked requests from my friends so this is where this came from. And i also based this off a comic that i read, i don't know where it is now but it's somewhere online! This is gonna be a short one too.

"Sorry, I'm not Normal"

TsukkiYama

People say that when you cry in the rain you wont feel as lonely, you wont feel as depressed, if you were to cry on your own.

Yamaguchi though, felt empty.

He stood there in the cold, gripping his umbrella, walking aimlessly to the bus stop, his mind clouded with that single statement.

"You're joking right? Why would i date another guy? Are you retarded? That's not normal at all."

That was what he last heard from him . They were cold and bitter.
But he already anticipated this, so why?

Why did it hurt so damn much when he already knew that there would be a possibility that he would react like that?

So why?

Maybe he was secretly clinging on to false hope?
was that it? Or was is he thought he actually had a chance?

Thinking about it just made it hurt even more.

Clutching his uniform, suppressed tears rolled down the freckled boy's cheeks, the last bit of hope in his entire being going out in an instant as he broke down in the middle of the rain.

"Sorry tsukki, I'm not normal."

-

-

-

But how did it end up that way to be exact?

Lets just say it was a matter of Pride

Earlier that day

'11:28'

It was lunch time and Yamaguchi has this nagging feeling since the start of the day.

He was going to confess.

just a little longer,

after class he was going to do it.

Yes he was finally going to confess to the person who caught his eye,

Yes he was going to do it that very day,

But if you might think that he was going to confess to a petite shy girl or some pretty heart throb, you would be wrong.

No, he wasn't going to confess to that kind of person,

No, he was going to confess to his best friend,

Tsukishima asshole Kei.

And to say that he was nervous would be an understatement,