Haikyuu Headcanons 2

A/N: More haikyuu headcanons yay! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ). Sorry slow updates༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

Aoba Johsai

: Oikawa is that type of person that shoves almost all of the convenient store products in his shopping cart but would end up buying just one box of cereal. And the workers at the convenient store he always went to would give him death glares when he passes buy because they had to clean up after him.

: Iwaizumi would be the type of guy that would effortlessly win in arcade games whether he wants to or not. The entire team would make him play all the games to get tickets for prizes. They're basically milking the entire arcade's ticket supply with Iwaizumi's secret skills.

: There would be times that Kunimi would wear headphones for a the week and he would become a literal disaster magnet, he would run into trees and trip face first onto the ground since he never payed attention to any of his surroundings that's why kindaichi is always there to make sure he doesn't get run over by a bus or something and make sure that he doesn't fall into a man hole.

: Makki and Mattsun always talk what the other guys would look like if they were girls. It started off as casual conversation and making jokes about how girly oikawa already looks or how people would mistake iwaizumi for a guys even if he was a girl. But soon it turned to a scheduled thing and it progressed to the point where they had a weekly meet up on when they would talk.

: Kyoutani would be one of those people that when they were kids wanted toys of the opposite gender and one christmas when he was 7 he asked for a barbie doll set from his parents which led them to believe that he was bound to grow up gay and they wouldn't be wrong, but not quite right either.

Nekoma:

: Kenma would be the type of person who would bundle himself up and hide in the covers when it snows coz its cold af but then he doesn't know how to get out so he calls up kuroo to get him out of the blanket fortress surrounding him.

: Fukunaga has never been sick ever. Even if he stands in the rain and get drenched he doesn't get sick. Heck! he could even stand in freaking snow and not get sick. Some of the club members even ask if he's actually human, some have even made theories of him being part youkai.

: Kuroo is a human heater, he could stand next to you and you'd feel like you're standing next to a fire place. He would be the ideal person to be with when you're in the winter and the entire team thought so too. But this is both a blessing and a curse because in the summer you can't bear it to stand near the guy since he's like human oven. He keeps on joking that he's just too hot but that just ended up in the entire team being two meters away from him during summer.

: Lev would be the type of person that's afraid of the library, because being the giant he is most of the students would ask him if he could grab a book from the top shelf and no, its not like he doesn't like helping them but there's a big difference between helping out someone and practically being called every few minutes by someone to get a book, and it wasn't those light novels or books or anything thing like that either , no, most asked for big 600 paged books that nearly weighed a ton that were on the freaking top shelf! And this happened almost everytime he went there. So he just stopped going at some point and never set foot in the library again.

: One day Kuroo had the idea to get a mascot for the volleyball team and when he passed the idea over to the others Yaku immediately thought of Kuroo making kenma cross dress and wear a skimpy maid outfit when in reality he was just going to make him wear an over sized cat uniform.

Shiratorizawa:

: Tendou isn't very good at cooking. All he can cook is fried rice and that's it. He relies on his all mighty microwave for everything, and i mean everything. And with his inability to cook he usually asks semi to cook for him.

: Goshiki doesn't know how to use eating utensils like spoons and forks since he's used to mostly using chopsticks when eating. One day when he ate out with the team and they had to use utensils he wanted to get them swapped out for chopsticks but his goddamn pride stopped him because when he saw ushijima eating casually with them he had one of those "if Ushijima-san can do it, i can too" moments and forced himself to eat with them to impress the team, but he gave up halfway because his spoon kept slipping and falling off the table which was plain embarrassing.

: Ushijima is a board game pro, he can beat you at anything. Chess? easy win! Scrabble? can literally form fucking seven letter words on his every turn! He can make you bend to your will using board games, as Tendou would put it. He even organized small events for people all around the school challenge Ushijima but no one could ever defeat him.

: Shirabu lives and breathes off of horror movies, he lives to watch them after training and the entire team thinks , especially the third years, that this is the reason for his "outward persona" or so they call it, or the fact that he looks like a serial killer all the time.

: Semi was never fond of gift wrapping because he doesn't want to go through the hassle of picking out a wrap design because unfortunately for him his bad taste isn't limited to his clothes and he doesn't want to hear Tendou acting like some sort critic waltzing around the entire gym.

Karasuno:

: Hinata is a roller skating legend. He's undefeated, he's like the God of roller skating, he can do tricks even with his eyes closed! One time Kageyama tried to imitate him (Not that he'd admit it thought) and he ended up crashing into hinata and got an earful from daichi.

: Every time Tanaka's hair grew back Saeko and Noya would style it and dye it different colors and mess with it before Tanaka would shave it again.

: Yamaguchi would probably be the type of person that carries a first aid kits around to treat small injuries. And he'd be like: Knee scrape? Here's a band aid! Cough? Here's some cough medicine! Rash? Here's some cream!
And this would probably help in him being one of karasuno's mom-in-training.

: Later in the future Yachi and Shimizu would get matching tattoos and once the team saw Tanaka and Noya would absolutely freak out about it, Hinata and kageyama would be super jealous and the third years would be overall neutral about it.

: Third year Yamaguchi would most likely grow out his hair and he'd try to keep it up in a small loose bun which makes him more mature looking (More mature than the others). The others would try to style his hair, possibly the first years along with Hinata and Yachi, by putting cute clips and small hair ties in his hair.

Fukurodani:

: Bokuto doesn't own any formal clothing. Not even a single suit, the only thing closest to formal in his wardrobe would probably be his uniform. That's why every time there was a formal even he had to call Akaashi or Konoha to lend him their clothes so he could wear something fancy for the occasion.

: Shirofuku loves watching romantic movies along with the team, but for some reason every time they do watch Bokuto doesn't watch with them claiming that if there was no "action" or "adventure" in the film he wouldn't watch. But a week later the team found out that bokuto seemed rather down lately and they tried to figure out why, and they later found out that bokuto felt left out when they watched romance movies and tried to watch the very same movies that they saw to catch up and apparently he got depressed over his OTP in the movie not becoming canon.

: Akaashi is the sole reason why Bokuto hasn't failed his Mathematics. He keeps dragging him to afternoon study sessions to make sure that he knows the formulas and knows the material. And despite Akaashi being a year behind Bokuto it didn't mean that his intelligence was for someone a year behind, if anything Bokuto would be the one that should be the one helping akaashi.