Following Inori

Koro-Sensei's POV

As I walked into the classroom I saw that Inori wasn't in her seat,"Class were is Inori?" I asked as everyone looked at eachother.

I then felt an evil aura behind me it felt like I was being watched by a demon.

I then turn around to see yep you guesses it,Inori, she had a Anti-BB gun pointed at my head smiling

"AHHH!" I shrieked as she pulled the trigger I quickly doged the BB. She then laughed,sweat dropped from my head.

'How did she do that' I thought as she kept trying to shoot me. She then dropped the gun,and looked at me with such innocent eyes.

But once I looked deeper I saw the eyes of bloodlust,the eyes of an assassin.

I then asked 'Inori are you an assassin?'. She then froze and the other side of the class were just staring at us.

"No, why you ask" she asked while smiling and holding a gun in her rigjt hand.

I then told her "Because I saw something in your eyes and when you were behind me it felt like I was being watched by a demon."

A shadow covered her eyes 'Did I say something wrong?' I thought she then looked at me amd walked back to her seat.

As she walked she said "Don't ever say that again" while glaring daggers at me.

As it was lunch time Inori was sneaking out of the classroom "Um,Inori were are you going?."

She then jumped up and replied "I have somewhere to be" and hurries and runs away.

Everyone including Karma stared at her as she left. I then turned green "Class why don't we follow our classmate to get to know her more."

The whole class smiled "YEAH!" all of them said except for Karma(geez Karma show some emotions)(No thanks teach).

Karma's POV

As all of us follow Inori (Whole Class) Koro-Sensei put on his lame disguise and alot of people were staring.

"I wonder were she is going"

"Mabey to her job"

"Mabey"

"Yeah it could be her shift could be up"

My eyes widened 'Or mabey to a concert' I thought 'She did look like she was in a band.'

After walking 3 blocks we were at this strange looking build. All of us managed to sneak in (don't ask how) once were were in the building we heard a crowd cheering.

We were in a room and once all of us looked on stage we saw Inori. "Trigger" Inori shouted and music started to play.

Inori started singing

All of us were shocked including me, then we started cheering. After the song was over the crowd when while even us.

'I knew it!' I thought as I was clappin as Inori got of of the stage Koro-Sensei said "Alright class time to head back and quick."

He then grabbed all of us and went the speed of Mach 20 we got there in less the 10 seconds.

When Inori got back to the class all of us cheered. Terasaka told her how it was Koro-Sensei's idea to follow her.

Inori then glared at Koro-Sensei and started to attack him non-stop.

"You can really sing"

"Good job!"

"I love your voice"

"Your voice is so different on stage"

For the rest of the day she kept getting compliments. 'She's a good fighter and a great singer' I thought as I stared at her.

I then chucked 'I like her.'