Haise Takashi

Karma's POV

'Takashi' isn't Inori's last name Hiyori? If so then why did he call her Takashi? and another thing isn't her first name Inori?

"Hey, you called her Takashi, but her last name is Hiyori, why?" I asked in a curious tone.

The boy just smiled "I must've thought of our mother's name, by accident, sorry" was his reply.

'He's lying' I thought as I then smiled. He then begane to look around the room, "Judging that I don't see my sister anywhere, I reckon that she is not here" he remarked.

"Yeah, she ran off, so she is not here"
I replied with a sad look. 'And you should stop being and annoying asshole'

Her words played in my mind over and over again. Why was I sad she said that?

"It doesn't matter we have to go find Hiyori okay what do you think she could be?"

Haise then spoke, "I think I know where she might be".

"Where do think she is?"

"She's in the forest not too far from here by our old house she used to go there when she was sad." he replied.

"I'll go look for her, just me" I said. Everyone then gasped in disbelief.

"Haise could you tell me were the forest is?" I asked. Haise then smiled and told me were to go and without thinking I ran to go look for Inori.

'Don't worry Inori, I'm coming"

Inori's POV

'Karma'

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school and making other stories and sorry if this was short. Look at my other stories. Bye.