Inori In P.E.

Inori's POV

As class begane to start I was in the back of the classroom listening to music until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I took off my headphones and looked up only to see Mr. Octopus. "Inori please pay attention to my lesson"
he said sternly.

I chuckled "Thanks but no thanks I don't need to pay attention I can already do this" I said as I was staring at him.

His face then had green stripes all around it "Ok then solve this math problem" he said mockingly.

He then rushed to the chalked board and a math problem was on it.

"THERE'S NOWAY SHE CAN SOLVE THAT!" My eyes widened. "If you can solve this then I will let you skip class" Koro-Sensei said.

My eyes went back to normal and I then smiled as I walked up to the chalk board.

As I got up I heard Karma chuckle,once I got to the chalk board I then grabbed a piece of chalk.

I then waited a couple of minuets just because and then the octopus giggled. "Nurfufufu I knew it!" he said confidently.

"Now Inori,this time plea-" before he could finish I wrote down the answer at the speed of lighting.

Now way in hell was I going to miss this opportunity to skip class. After a couple of seconds I was done.

I then looked at the yellow octopus and then to my classmates who were shocked. "Told I could do it."

Once Koro-Sensei was back into reality he then checked the board
"Y-You got it correct" he said stunned.

"But no one can solve this problem not even me" he then shouted I then laughed.

"That's just sad a 5 year old could solve this problem *sigh* anyway... I'm free to go right?" I asked him while mocking him at the same time.

He then turned his head to me "Y-Yes"
he said in defeat as I walked to the door leaving.

~Timeskip P.E. Class~
Karsama's POV

"All right everyone get ready for combat training" I shouted,I then pointed to Isogai and Maehara.

"I want both of you to try and hit me ok?" both of them nodded and started attacking me. It was easy to dodge both of there attacks I then filled both of them on there backs.

"Ok that's enough for the both of you"
I then looked at Inori. "What?" she asked looking confused I then pointed at her.

"I want you to try and attack me" she then looked puzzled. She then replied "Trust me if you value you legs and arms you might want to reconsider."

''Just do it'' I then replied back. She then smiled and walked up to me "Ok it's your legs."

I then looked at her and saw her eyes change

I then rubbed my eyes and her eyes were back to normal but the I say darkness

I gasped and she then started attacking me it was hard to dodge her attacks.

I then tried to attack her but she jumped up in the air. "What the hell?" I said as I looked up as she was landing back down.

She landed behind me and stabbed me with the knife "That's Checkmate" she said. Looking behind me I saw her getting compliments from the others.

Cold sweat was coming from my face I had felt this sensation before with Nagisa but not this bad.

'Inori she has better assassination skills then Nagisa' I thought. I then came to reality and then walked up to Inori.

"Hey Inori have you been ever been in the army?" I asked her she then looked up at me puzzled. "No,but I do have some experience with army combat training" she replied.

"My father Regin was in the army and tought me and my brother Haise some techniques." I then stared at her "So were is your father now?" I asked her being curious.

A shadow then covered her eyes "H-He died a long time ago he was murdered by one of his underlings" she replied.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that then were is your mom?" I asked her she then jerked up "Oh my mom she-she..." she said while studdering.

I then asked her "She..." Inori then looked up at me. I then gasped as I saw her eyes and so did everyone else.

 I then gasped as I saw her eyes and so did everyone else

"She's none of your damn business" Inori replied. Okuda then walked up to her "Inori what's wrong with your eyes they look dull?" she asked.

Inori then walked up to me and said "I only live with my brother that's all you need to know so don't ask about my parents again got it? or I will beat you senseless"

She then walked away and I stood there frozen as I saw everyone looking at Inori as she walked away.

A/N
(Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and can you guys post some comments on what you think on my story ok bye) (°~°)