Inori's Childhood

Inori's mother in pic ☝

Inori's POV

As I walked away from my classmates I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Talking about my family especially about my parents was hard for me.

When Mr. Karasuma asked about my mom I was about to cry but then something made me not cry and I don't know what it was.

I then remembered my childhood with my mother and father.

Flashback
Young Inori's POV

"Mama where is papa" I questioned my mother as I ate my pancakes with a stuffed face.

She then turned and looked at me "Inori don't talk with your mouth full" she replied sternly.

"Sorry" I mumbled she then begane to chuckle "Papa is at the weapon store so when he goes back to the army he will have better weapons"

I simply nodded but then stopped when I had noticed a bruise on her wrist. She noticed that I was looking at her wrist and covered it with her sleeve.

"Mama wha-" but I was then cut off when the door bursted open. It was him that evil and abusive bastard, my father.

"INORI,HAISE GET READY FOR TRAING!" he shouted my mother then told him that Haise was sick and that my throat was sore.

But it did nothing he just pushed her out of the way with such force that she hit her head on the oven and passed out.

My eyes widened I then jumped out of my seat and ran to mama "MAMA!" I shouted shaking her.

My father then growled and grabbed me by the arm and dragged my upstairs so he could get Haise so we could fight.

"MAMA!" I screamed as I also cried being dragged up the stairs looking at my unconscious mother.

Once we got to my brothers room I saw him in the bed coughing his lungs out.

My father then let me go and snatched the covers off of Haise. "Stop he's sick!" I shouted but he didn't care.

She then begane to shout at Haise telling him to get up "Wake up boy it's time for traing"

I then begane to ball my fist 'boy' you bastard be has a name and it's Haise "He has a name you know?!" I shouted at my father.

That's when he then turned to me "Oh really and what is is name?...Weakling?"

And that was when he then kicked Haise out of bed. Haise then begane to cough not from the cold but from the pain of being kicked.

My eyes then widened "HAISE!!!" I shrieked. My father then begane to laugh "How pathetic if you can't even take a kick from me how are you gonna stand up to those bullies?"

Yeah Haise was always getting bullied and I had to always save him even though I was the younger one.

"STOP HURTING MY BROTHER!!!" I scream at my father as I then charged at him. My feet had lifted from the air
and I kicked my father in the head with alot of force.

 My feet had lifted from the airand I kicked my father in the head with alot of force

He then was slammed against the wall knocked out cold. I then ran to my brother "Onii-chan are you alright" I asked him in concern.

Haise then begane to nodd and then blacked out I then begane to hold him and started to cry.

Flashback ends

Once I was done daydreaming I had got back to class and had sat down. Everyone then begane to stare at me and I was getting pissed.

"Quit staring if you like your eyes" I threaten but they kept staring at me. Then Okuda came and looked at me.

"Inori why were you angry at Mr. Karasuma when he askes about your mom?" she asked.

That was the last straw.

Quickly I stood up and shouted "God will you shut up I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OKAY!?" Okuda then begane to shiver.

That was when Karma asked "You don't need to be some uptight headphones" he said mockingly.

"And you need to stop being such a nosey asshole" I replied back he then begane to look sad.

Nagisa then came up to me "Inori you can tell us anything you know that right?" he said in concern trying to get me to calm down.

"Your a monster"

"MAMA!"

"You made her do this!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

I widened eyes and I stared to cry

"She's crying"

"What should we do"

"I don't know"

"I would hug her but she seems mad"

I then grinded my teeth again and that's when I shouted "MY MOM KILLED HERSELF OKAY THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER!"

Gasps then begane to fill the room I then started to cry even harder.

"We are so sor-" someone tried to say but I then ran out of the classroom crying.

Karma's POV

When Inori told us that her mom killed herself I felt bad for her that was why she was so mad before.

She didn't want to talk about it and we still pushed her buttons trying to get answers.

As Inori left the classroom everyone was dead silent.

"Poor Inori"

"I feel bad for her"

"How terrible"

"We have to make it up to her for pushing her buttons" I said. Everyone then turned to me "What do you have in mind Karma?"

Nagisa asked I then chuckled "First we have to find her and second let us take her to her favorite concert" I replied.

"Wait how do you know what her favorite concert is Karama" Kayano asked me. "I may or may not have peeped through her desk when she went up to solve that math problem and here is the proof" I then held up a card

 "I may or may not have peeped through her desk when she went up to solve that math problem and here is the proof" I then held up a card

"You peeping tom!" Kayano shouted.

"Well I'm sorry I was bored what else was I suppose to do huh?" I questioned her.

"Fall asleep" she replied

"Well anyway let's go find Hiyori"

And that was when a boy with white hair and red eyes like Inori's came in.

"Is my sister Inori Hiyori here?"