New Beginnings

Joe's POV
I stood in the spotlight, I was here! I was actually on Strictly Come Dancing. I looked around and saw the thousands in the audience as well as the professional dancers that all stood confidently and perfectly. To my right stood Tess. As she spoke I just took it all in, it was surreal.
"And Joe's partner is..." I waited anxiously to see who I would have, I didn't really know any of the girls that well. I only met them briefly a couple days ago,
"Dianne Buswell" I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear what Tess said, I turned towards the pros and saw a beautiful red-hair girl running towards me. I picked her up and swung her around and we ran off to speak to Claudia.
*******************************************
After speaking to Claudia, we went to our dressing room and sat down and spoke.
"So Joe. Let's get to know each other, what do you do?" Her strong Australian accent rang through the room and made goosebumps appear on my arms.
"I'm a YouTuber. It's my full time job. What about you?" She laughed after that question and it took me a while to catch on why. Her smile lit up the room and her laugh was just amazing but I felt a warm feeling swell in my stomach, I blushed a bit and finally understood why she was laughing.
"Oh Right." I giggled a little,
"Joe. I've heard your normally funnier on your videos. Did you lose your humour?" She laughed more and I just blushed and giggle with her,
"Nope. Just a bit scared and nervous that's all." She placed her hand on my shoulder and a electric shock flew through my body.
"Anyway. Favourite colour?" She asked and again her Australian accent rang through me,
"Umm. Pink!" I smiled and she laughed,
"What about yours?" She smirked and crossed her arms across her chest,
"Take a guess!" I looked at her up and down, I saw her amazingly tanned legs and her bright red lipstick popped out at me as did her blood red hair, her nails were also painted red.
"I think it is blue." She looked at me shocked and laughed,
"Yep. 100%" the sarcasm in her voice was evidential,
"Nope, it's Red." I said in a more serious tone. And we both chuckled.
********************************************
After a long day I headed back to my apartment, I walked in and Byron was there on the sofa just watching Netflix. I threw my bag on the floor and flopped down next to him,
"Hey Bro." He paused the film and turned to face me,
"So. Who's your partner?" I shook my head,
"Nope. You find out the same time as Zoe and the rest of them."
"Come on Joe. I won't tell Zoe. Promise!" He was really excited but I wasn't telling,
"You can find out at the launch/birthday party tomorrow." He played the movie again and I headed up to bed, you might not realise but even get partnered up is exhausting. I flopped onto my bed and instantly fell into blackness.
I woke up the next morning and walked downstairs to see balloons and party poppers everywhere, I smiled to myself and strolled into the kitchen.
"SURPRISE!!" I leaped six-feet into the air and when I return I saw Zoe and Alfie as well as the Buttercream Squad. They all smothered me in hugs and I smiled,
"Happy Birthday Joesph." I gave an individual hug to Zoe,
"Thanks Zo." I had breakfast with them and then went and got changed into baggy joggers and a loose t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and charger and went to join the squad again,
"Okay Guys. I gotta go and start rehearsal. See you tonight for the Strictly/Birthday party." I walked out as they all said goodbye.
********************************************
I arrived at the studio and saw Dianne going over the steps while listening to the music we were dancing to, Take On Me. I leaned on the door frame and watched as she did the moves, as she turned she saw me standing and laughing. I saw her cheeks become a slight tint of pink and I walked towards her so we were inches apart and threw my bag on the floor.
"So I know the song. But I don't know the style, lay it on me." She stepped back so we weren't so close,
"Joesph Sugg. We are dancing... The Jive." I laughed and and closed my eyes, when I opened them. I saw Dianne with her arms crossed over her chest, not smiling or laughing.
My smile dropped,
"Wait. Your serious." She nodded,
"Right Joe. Copy Me."
********************************************
I laid down in a puddle of my own sweat, while Dianne stood beside me. Not a drip of sweat on her,
"How the hell?" She smiled and giggled, goosebumps shot up my arm,
"I'm a Pro Dancer Joe. It's easy. Anyway, we have a party to get ready for. See you there." She kissed my cheek and ran out, I blushed and dragged myself out the studio.
I got home and jumped straight into the shower, once I was done I got changed into my ripped black skinny jeans and a white shirt. I also styled my hair, I walked downstairs to see all my friends had set up the party and they had also all got changed and ready.
"You Guys did amazing!" They all smirked,
"No! Just because you have done all this work does not mean you get to find out who my partner is. You will find out in an hour." They all sighed, I laughed and helped put out the food.
1 hour later.
The party was here, the Strictly peeps flooded in and my apartment was full to the brim. I looked around and saw no sigh of Dianne. I whipped out my phone and called her, straight to voicemail.
"Damn." I mumbled under my breath,
"Hey Joe. What's up!" Kevin and obviously heard me, I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Dianne should be here by now. Have you heard from her." Kevin nodded,
"No, sorry mate. I'm sure she will be here soon." He patted me on the back and I went and joined the party. I chatted with everyone, the pros; celebs and family but still no sigh of Dianne. I was getting worried, Strictly was starting in 5 minutes and they would announce everyone's partner and mine isn't here. I went and found Kevin and Stacey, I pulled them outside my apartment so they could actually hear me.
"What's up Suggy?" Stacey said in her cockney accent which always made me smile,
"Have you guys seem Dianne?" As my smile faded, the concern grew on their faces.
"Still no sigh of her?" Kevin said with genuine concern.I shook my head,
"Do you know if any of the pros would know where she is?" Stacey frowned,
"No Sorry? Kev?" I could see the cogs in his brain think,
"Maybe Janette. Her and Dianne always hang out." We all went back inside and I grabbed Janette from Aljaž's arm and pulled her outside, I could see that she was confused but obviously when she saw the fear on my face her confusion turned.
"Do you know where Dianne is?" Janette sighed and I saw guilt and fear flood into her eyes,
"What is it?" She took my hands,
"It will be her boyfriend." I looked at Janette.

Hope You Enjoy.