Apart or Take Part.

Joe's POV
What have I done? Because of me, well because of me Dianne could be kicked off the show as could I. I have destroyed her dreams, I should of just fucking stayed away.
But no, instead we're standing here. I can feel Dianne's heartbeat get faster as her warm body now slowly freezing presses against mine and our eyes are diverted by the attention of the Strictly producers and Anthony.
"Told you they were hooking up." I could see the slight and sheer smug look being painted on Anthony's face. Man, I really, really, REALLY wanted to punch that fucking face of his.
"Dianne Buswell and Joesph Sugg. May we have a word... privately." I felt Dianne's arms loosen around my waist and she peeled her body off mine. She stropped over to the producers and they pulled her out, Anthony also left with them. I needed to know what they were saying to her. WTF have you done Joesph. I crept over to the door and placed my ear there to harness the sound of Dianne's melancholy voice.
"Miss Buswell, you know we have strict rules here about Pro's dating or fraternising with their celebrities. Due to this inconvenience we will have to fire you from Strictly Come Dancing. Effective Immediately."
No. No. No. This wasn't happening, nope. I needed to think, shit. This was all my fault.
I swung open the door having no idea what I was gonna say, but words I said.
"I'll go." I splurged our without a thought, if anyone was to leave it needed to be me. I saw the terror in Dianne's eyes, she needed me. But I couldn't be there.
"Mr Sugg. We will talk to you in a minute. But as off now Miss Buswell will ne-"
"I said I will go. Just let Dianne dance again. Please." The producers looked at each other and one gestured for a private talk. Anthony followed them, I watched as he overheard what they were saying. It obviously pissed him off and he threw his arms up like a child and stormed away. Dianne slithered her arms around my neck and I felt a pool of tears collect on my shoulder. I rubbed her hair and placed my head upon her's,
"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." I gently whispered into her ear, I felt her tug tighter on my shirt indicating that it wasn't my fault. I kissed the top of her head and let her shampoo smell drift into my nose. I hugged her like it was the last time I was going to see her. As we heard the producers thundering footsteps return from the shadows, Dianne didn't let go or loosen her grip. She stayed clinged to me like there was no tomorrow, I returned the favour and didn't loosen my hold on the world either. We stared into the producers eye's as they softened and lightened
"Mr Sugg and Miss Buswell. We are going to make a deal with you." Me and Dianne exchanged looks of confusion,
"If you two agree to make your relationship public and help get our views up, then you can both stay on the show." My brain folded into a sheet of confusion, I felt Dianne turn in my arms. She stood on tip-toes and whispered in my ear, I nodded.
"Can we have a conversation about this. Privately." The producers nodded and we walked into our training room.
D:"We can't do this Joe. Its- Its wrong."
J:"Di, we need to. It's the only way we can both stay on the show."
D:"We can figure something else out. Please."
How could I ignore the plea of my future wife... (hopefully)
J:"Okay... we make a deal with them. We don't air out relationship so... forwardly."
D:"What?"
J:"We do it discreetly... let of a few hints here and there. It hooks more viewers and-"
I took Dianne's hands in mine,
"And we can still have a half private relationship." It took her a minute to decide. And then she caved in...
"Alright." I gave a small smile and kissed her on the head. We walked out the room hand in hand, I gave a little smirk but Dianne faces the floor.
"We will take the deal... but we have a few alternative ideas." The producers cautiously nodded.
"We will announce our relationship... but not forwardly." The producers shared a look of confusion,
"If we drop a few hints, here and there. It will create suspicion." The producers didn't wipe the confusion off their faces,
"People always want to know more, so if their suspicions of a relationship then it will drag more people in to watch the shows." One of the producers raised an eyebrow... but it softened.
"Deal." We shook hands and the producers walked off. Me and Dianne walked back into the training room and practiced the Waltz for the rest of the night. ♥️
Saturday Night!
C:"And the scores are in."
Craig:6
Darcy:7
Shirley:8
Alfonso:8
Total:29
Dianne wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear,
"Hints." She pulled away quite swiftly after that and I gave her a kiss on the head.
But I wouldn't of taken the deal if I knew what would happen.

I'm Soooo Sorry! I have been swamped in Homework and school! I will try and update more frequently! Love Ava!