Waltz Week!

Jump to Waltz! As suggested by Jrolo15

Dianne's POV
"And end there. Okay, Joe you need to work on your frame. Keep you elbow up." Me and Joe were working on the Waltz, it was a bit awkward. We hadn't talked about the kiss since it happened and Joe was acting really strange. Strictly was getting tougher by the week, we lost Susannah Week 2; Lee Week 3 and Katie Week 4. We loved everyone on the show and it got harder each week but we had to move on.
"Let's go from the beginning." Me and Joe were doing a Waltz to Rainbow Connection which happen to be two of my favourite things put together. We moved into starting positions and the song started playing, Joe was finding the ballroom extremely hard. You have the frame and the heel leads and the posture and the rise and fall as well as remembering the moves and you have to smile. It was hard to remember and it didn't help that there was this weird vibe between us, it just didn't tie together. Joe was definitely hiding something and I could tell it was killing him. Joe kept messing up and drifting away from me while dancing, which wasn't good as a Waltz needed a bit of passion and connection. Which we were clearly losing, why?
"Okay, Joe. We are taking a break. You are clearly distracted. Do you want to tell me?" He walked off and grabbed a glass of water,
"Nah. I'm fine." That was a bit rude, what was wrong with him. He had been like this since the Week 2 show night, it didn't seem to bother him over the last couple of weeks but this week it got to him.
"A no would have been fine." I scoffed and walked away, what the hell. I could tell he wanted to speak but I cut him off, and I walked back towards him.
"You know you've been a real dick this week, what the fuck is wrong with you. If your not doing good you can least put on a fake smile like the rest off us and fucking get on with it! Don't take it out on me!" I went to walk away again and tears stung my eyes but I felt a soft grip over my arm and I turned and saw Joe's eyes filled with sourness and regret. I softly tugged my arm away from his grip.
"Di, I'm sorry. I'm just stressing over the Waltz and what Anthony sa" my body shivered, did he just say Anthony?
"What?" She shook his head and put his water down,
"Don't worry." Anger hit me like a wave,
"Joesph Sugg. Tell me what happened?"

Joe's POV
Well... I have fucked everything up. Dianne now knows about Anthony, and this is why I keep my fucking mouth closed.
"Anthony paid me a visit." Di crossed her arms in the way that girls do when they are pissed,
"I gathered that you jerk... what did he say?"
"He sent the news article in... and that now we weren't taking he could get you back. So I punched him, and told him to leave my house because he is never going near you again!" I got angry just thinking about it. She uncrossed her arms and walked towards the speaker and her phone. She started Rainbow Connection and walked into position, I looked at her confused and walked next to her. She placed her hands on my arms and helped me place my hands in position on her body, we swayed slowly around the training room to the Music. She rested her head on my chest and I held her close, I slowly felt my shirt get wet and I heard her silent sobs. I lifted her head with my fingers and I placed my lips against her's, they were soft and drenched in her tears. She pulled away and gave a little giggle, I wiped her tears with my thumb and stared into her blazing eyes. She laughed some more,
"Why are you laughing?" She took a step back and my eyes wondered around the room. We were in our end position for the waltz, I looked around again and then pulled Dianne into me by the waist. She placed her hands around my neck and leaned up and kissed me, I kissed her back and I loved every minute of it. She pulled away but our foreheads remain in touch, we both stared into each other's eye's I could see happiness looming in them. It was the perfect moment, ruined by an unpleasant surprise.
Anthony and the Strictly Producers.

OMG!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE FOR AGES! I'M TRYING TO GET BACK IN THE SWING OF SCHOOL AND I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH SCHOOL WORK AND HOME WORK! LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS! and btw... we just hit 3000 reads so thank you sooo much!!