Darkness

My name is Akuma. I'm a regular 15 year old boy. I live alone with my older sister, Katy. My life is boring. School is boring. Friends are boring. Family is boring. I'm boring. Everything i knew was boring...until that day..

Chapter 1.

What...is..this..sound...ugh its so...annoying... Just five....more minutes...

'AKUMA! GET YOUR FAT ASS UP NOW!' 

I slowly raised my head from the pillow, staring at the owner of the sound. The figure in front of me was tall and fat... It had long black hair and a angry looking face.

'Fuck..off..' I mumbled tiredly. I pressed my face up against my pillow,hoping i would be left alone. I quickly fell back asleep. 

'GET UP'

I jolted up instantly as i felt a cold shiver run through my back...... I swivelled my head towards the figure to notice that it was my older sister glaring at me furiously. Her glare made me feel uncomfortable.. really uncomfortable.... I slowly sat up on the bed, yawning in the process.

'Akuma....You are late for school once again.'  My sister snapped. She turned around and strolled out of my room. I sat on my bed for about 5 minutes before processing what she had just said. I jumped up from my bed and dashed to my wardrobe. I swung the door open and scanned around to see what i would wear. I panicked and started pulling everything out until i saw something . I picked up a red turtlenecked sweater and some shorts and then quickly put them on. I glanced around and saw some white knee length socks dangling down from my desk chair. I stood there wondering if i should wear them when i felt a sharp stabbing pain in my back. I collapsed to the ground screaming and clenching my teeth.... My sister burst into the bedroom and ran over to me... 

' Akuma!?' She frantically screamed.

 My eye sight became cloudy and i was having trouble breathing, I repeatedly gasped for breath..over and over and over..The pain got worse.. I tried to keep my breathing under control, but it became jagged and heavy... I attempted to look around but instead it felt like i was endlessly spinning around and around...I wanted it to all stop....I couldn't take it anymore...

I felt something warm flood out from my mouth and onto the cold floor i was lying on...I looked down and saw that the substance was black as the night... My eyes widened and i jolted up to only be met with darkness....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first time writing a story...I hope it's fine XD I got bored so i decided i would try and write something..If there is anything i could improve on please tell me!