Smile

Chapter 5

We slipped down an alleyway and hid behind some bins. I sat down and gasped for breath. My wound had opened even more from running, it stung like hell.

'Akuma'

I turned my head around and the cat was standing in front of me. Its fur was black and had smoke around its hind legs. The eyes of the foggy creature were bright red. The sclera was red too. I dazed out wondering what this thing was. 

'AKUMA'

I jolted up in fright.

'What?' I asked.

'Do you know what I am?' The creature looked me in the eyes.

'Well?'

' I-I d-don't know....' I mumbled. The pain in my back was unbearable, I clutched the wound and whined.

'That is hurting you?' The creature snorted. 'Pfft pathetic' It turned around and jumped on the bin in front of us. 

I looked down in pain and placed my hands over my face. Tears rolled down onto my hands. I was shocked and scared. I had been forcefully pushed out from my own house and now I'm stuck with a fucking foggy talking cat that is such a bastard.  I heard a noise in front of me. I slowly looked up in pain and saw the cat standing in front of me. 

' Turn around you idiot.

I froze. 

'Well, do you want the pain to go away or not?'

What. I turned my body around and faced my back towards the cat. It gently placed it's soft paws on my back and tore my top off. 

'Oh god....'

I started to worry and tears started to fall again. 

'AM I GONNA DIE UH CAT THING? ' I sobbed.

'No you're fine. Oh and the name is Smile'