A-a what?

Chapter 2.

Darkness...Darkness was all I remember then...The cold bitter
darkness looming over my warm small body...Haunting me...terrorizing me.....hurting me... I glanced at the figure standing in front of me, it glowed dark red. It just stood there...watching me...not moving at all...

My eyes flashed open. I glanced around to find I was in a room I had never seen before. The pale walls had deep scratches and holes, almost like a wild animal had been locked up for several days with no escape. The floorboards were stained with blood....crimson red blood. I pushed my body weight to my hands and struggled to pull myself up off the foul-smelling bed. Pressing my warm feet against the chilled solid floor, I stood up. My eyes flickered from side to side rapidly as I realized that I wasn't alone...The same deep red figure I saw 10 years ago stood in front of me. But this time it had large blood red tatted wings...They were bigger than my body...The figure slowly walked over to me. It stopped and elongated its wings, covering me. I was shaking...It felt like someone was rapidly shaking my body...My breathing became ragged and sharp. I glared down to see something crawling towards my foot...I let out a frantic scream as I tumbled back and landed harshly on my back. I swiftly sat up and sat there, frozen in fear...

The creature was black as the night and looked like smoke...It moved towards me and started to climb up my leg...I gazed at the large red figure in front of me to find it was grinning at me..... As I tried to scream for help, I felt something sharp impale my chest, I wailed in pain and tried to pull it out...But it got deeper and deeper until it was completely gone. Blood was oozing from the deep hole it had left in my chest... I briskly tried to cover it up using a piece of cloth I found but it melted...It was completely enveloped by a bright blue flame... I sat there.....hugging my knees crying... I started to hyperventilate...My breath getting more jagged...

'Akuma?

I jolted my head towards the sound, the tears rolled down my face and into my mouth...The silhouette was tall and fat...... I instantly jump up and dived at the figure, crying and screaming. 

'Sis! Sis....' I frantically cried... I was shaking violently, My body felt cold as stone... Katy rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

'Akuma, what's wrong?' She asked calmly...

'D-demon.....' I stuttered, my whole body felt numb and weak... 

'A-a what?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghfuhgfb I hope you guys like it.