.Chapter One.

(All the students are aged up to 10th grade in this + Pip's sister is alive in this.)

Pip's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave my house to start walking to school. I can't really afford public transportation because my bitch of a sister only wants to spend money on herself. She doesn't even spend money on her own husband. 

I mean, sure we don't have lots of money to begin with, but if she could lend things to other people in the family instead of buying herself worthless rubbish that would be nice.

I walk into the school building and glance around at the faces i know too well. The faces that have antagonized me for so many years. I look down. If I look at them, they'll surely pick a fight. 

As quickly as I can, I grab the things I need for first period and hurry to my classroom.

I sit in the very back because, well, nobody can really kick at your legs if you are behind them, right?

"Okay class, we have a new student today," Our teacher loudly announces,"Um, what's your name?" He trails off.

"Damien."  The new kid said. He has black hair and wears all black. 

"And-" The teacher starts, but Damien just leaves the front of the room and takes a seat right next to me. 

I wave hello to be polite but he just looks away. I guess he hates me too. 

At lunch, I sit at my lonely table, the one I've been sitting at every single day of the school year. I never get to eat lunch, because my sister doesn't get anything for me to pack, let alone money for the school lunches.

A bang on the table awakes me from my daydreaming.

"Oh, hello Damien!" I smile to see somebody at my table. "Is there anything you need?" I ask.

"What, am I not aloud to sit here?" He starts to get up.

"I mean, you are, but I highly suggest you don't" I sigh.

"Why?" He looks me directly in the eye. It's hard to see what emotions are in his eyes, or face for that matter.

"Because, if anybody sees you sitting next to me, they'll think we're friends. And if they think we are friends, they will make fun of you too." I state.

"I don't care." Damien replies.

"Well you should!" I only slightly raise my voice.

"Well, they sound like assholes. I don't care what assholes think." Damien says.

"I guess," I agree, letting him sit here.

"So, your name is?" He asks.

"Oh my apologizes! My name is Phillip, but most people call me Pip. Perhaps because they hate me? I'm not sure." 

"Okay, Pip." He says, while pulling a container out of his backpack. He takes one look at  it and tosses it towards my direction. "You can have it."

"I really couldn't be able to take that from you, it's your lunch." I say, without even looking at the container.

"You're not taking it, you're receiving it, from me." Damien states. 

"If you say so." I grab the container and look at the note attached to it. I can't help but to laugh.

I made these heart fruits just for you.

Have a good day, honey.

With Love, Satan

" I just want to know where he got the damn strawberries if he's in hell." Damien complains.

"Satan?" I say, confused and shocked. 

"Oh yeah, he's my dad, he's not what people say he is, honestly he wouldn't be able to hurt a fly." 

"Oh, that's... sweet?" I say.

"Yeah, it's super annoying. In my last school, he sent me those notes every day. He's probably going to do that again." Damien rolls his eyes. 

"Well, at least he's letting you know he cares." I shrug. 

"I guess." Damien gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask. Did I do something wrong? 

"The bell is about to ring." He states.

I glance up at the clock. He's right.

It's never gone that fast before.

A/N: I hope you like this, I don't write fanfictions too often, but i think i did quitealright?