.Chapter 4.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating I haven't been motivated. Thanks to all of you who have voted, it really means a lot! Also, #1 in dip. Wow. Thank you so much. I'll stop rambling and actually give you content 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pip's POV (as always): 

I wake up at around 7:30 pm. Huh, I must of fell asleep after school. 

I go out into our poor excuse of a living room and grab my backpack. I don't even bother grabbing something to eat, they'll just get angry that I'm "wasting money". They do it practically every  time I eat.

I work on my homework until roughly 9:30 pm. After that I simply just go to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretch my arms and give a small yawn as I wake up. It's a Saturday, no school, no Damien. 

To be quite honest, I don't mind not being at school, but, I wish I could see Damien. I could really use the company.

But, I could hardly even begin to imagine the tauntings I'd get from my sister. She can be really mean whenever I make new friends. She tries to convince them that I'm a horrible person.

It's kind of died out because I haven't made any knew friends lately, let alone brought them to my house. 

I go in my drawer and pick out a simple outfit for the weekend, nothing nice like I wear to school. 

I quietly walk to the bathroom and brush my hair. I look in the mirror and pout. I really need a haircut. It's getting too long. 

I brush my teeth and go into our living room and sit on the couch. I don't even ask about breakfast.

"Pip?! What're ya doing up?" My sister asks, " It's 7:00 in the morning! You should sleep in." 

"Sorry ma'am, but I went to sleep fairly early." I state.

"That's no excuse! I don't want to see your face until 11:00 am, got it?" She instructed.

I sigh and nod, proceeding to walk to my room. What shall I do in the meantime? There's not much to do in the living room, there is only a mattress and a dresser. 

I suddenly remember I have a book in my backpack. I grab it and read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pip! There's someone at the door! Some dark kid with a temper problem wants to see you!" She yells. What's Damien doing here?

I put my hat on and walk to the door. Yep, it's Damien. How'd he figure out my address? Why am I even questioning this? It's the son of satan we're talking about.

"Oh, hello Damien? What brings you here?" I smile.

"You know this kid?" My sister asks in disgust. 

"Go away," I shoo her away. She's so childish.

"Let's go for a walk." He says, staring at me with a blank expression. 

"Oh, alright!" I agree, slightly relieved he doesn't want to go inside.

I walk outside without asking permission. I don't want Damien to think I'm a baby. I know I'll get in trouble, but it's worth it.

"So, what's up?" I ask.

"What's up with that bitch?" He asks, referring to my sister.

"Oh, I'm not sure, she's just a pain." I roll my eyes. He doesn't understand the half of it. 

"I understand what that feels like." He looks down at the sidewalk.

No you don't,I silently think.

"You still didn't answer the question." I state.

"Uh yeah, about that." He avoids eye contact. "Forget about it, I just wanted to see you." 

"Oh, well I really enjoy the company." I smile.

He slightly smiles and puts his hands in his front jean pockets.

"So, why did you go to South Park anyway?" I ask.

"Well, I needed a change from my past town. It kind of sucks." 

I nod, "So, how does your dad pack you lunches if he's in hell?" I question curiously.

"Simple. He delivers them to my apartment."

"There are delivery services in hell?" 

"No. He has powers, stupid." Damien smiles and playfully punches me.

"That makes sense," I laugh," My apologies!" 

"It's fine, now my turn." 

"Alright."

"What's that..?" He points to my mid-arm. 

I look at where he is pointing and see a bruise. Shit, I forgot I was wearing a short sleeved shirt. 

"Uh, it's nothing I just fell." I smile.

"And your cheek! Oh my god, how have I not noticed!" He yells.

I know exactly what he's talking about so I don't touch it. 

"It's nothing, really!" I say.

"It's not nothing! Who hurt you!? Cartman? Kenny? C-"

"My sister." I look down. 

He doesn't ask anything else, but, to my surprise, he hugs me.

I hug back and try not to cry. I don't want him to think I'm bad because of my sister. I'm nothing like her!

We part, and I fake smile.

"Well, I should get going." I say and start walking away.

He suddenly grabs my hand.

"No."

"What?"

"You can come to my house, I'm not letting you go to the house where she could hurt you again." 

"It was one time, and you really don't have to." I sigh.

"Come on, we're going."  He says.

He starts walking at a fast pace, still holding my hand. 

We arrive at his apartment and go to his room.

He sits on the couch and gestures me to join him. 

"Thanks for letting me come over." I smile. 

"Of course, I don't want you getting hurt.  I care about you, Pip." 

I smile.

"I care about you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry if this is too short, I just feel you guys deserve an update.