.Chapter 6.

A/N~ Thanks for almost 100 views, it''s not much but it means a lot to me. And 15 votes is wayy higher than I'd ever expect to reach. Thank you <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pip's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching the movie, I look at the time. 3:50. I should really be going home. I sigh.

"Damien, it's about time I should be going home." I say, getting up from the couch. 

"Aw, really?" He asks. I give him a sad smile and nod. "Do you have a phone?" He quietly asks.

"Nope, but I'm saving up for a flip-phone." I smile.

"Oh, that works." He says.

"Yep. Well I'm going to head out, bye!" I say and start walking out of his apartment room. 

"Wait! Do you need me to walk you home? Knowing you, you're probably going to get lost." He says.

"Nope, I'm good." I smile and leave. 

But as always, Damien was right.  It took me an hour to get to the house, but I found it. 

As I was about to knock on the door, my sister opens it and shrieks.

"Where have you been young man!?" 

"I've been out." I narrow my eyes.

"I'm not letting you in until you tell me exactly where you have been!" She yells.

"As I said, I've been out." I say and crouch down and walk through the space separating her body and the door frame. I proceed to run to my room and barricade it with my dresser.

I lay on my bed as I hear loud banging on the door. I know that she won't get in. But, if she does... I eye the window. There's always a plan B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile, she gives up. 

Even though it's only about 7:30 at night, I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

I wake up at roughly 5:00 in the morning and yawn, another weekend. A very boring weekend. I don't leave my room. I can't imagine the beatings I'd get if I do. Because, first off, it isn't 10:00 yet. Second, she's already pissed. 

I think about my options, if I go outside, I might run into Cartman and his gang. But, if I go into the living room I'll get beaten. It's a lose-lose. So, basically I'm stuck.

So, I do what I do best, cry. Not a whiny, bitchy cry, but a silent cry. There's a lot I need to let out after the past days. I stuff my head into the mattress , hoping just to fall asleep again. No luck.

Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with Damien. This has nothing to do with him. It's my sister, and Cartman. Mainly my sister to be quite honest. I don't know where her husband is, he should be home on the weekends. 

And here I sit, wishing for a different life. I rather live anybody's life except my own. 

I hear banging on the door again, so I wipe my face and fake sleep. It doesn't stop until..

The door opens and the dresser flies onto the hardwood floor. I try my very best to stay calm as I hear loud footsteps approaching my mattress. 

"Hey champ," A male voice says. I open my eyes. It's Joe! (my brother-in-law)

"Oh, Hi sir." I smile, relieved. 

"So, my wife told me about your behavior," he sighs.

"I'm sorry."