.Chapter 3.

*Its lunch time now*

I walk towards the usual table, enthusiastic to see Damien. I sit down and wait for him.

"Hey Pip." He arrives at the table and casually  greets.

"Hello!" I smile.

He opens his black lunch bag and empties it out.  There's a box with apple slices, a package with a small cake in it, and a sandwich. 

"I should really tell my dad to stop packing my lunch." He rolls his eyes.

"Nah I think it's rather sweet." I say and grab his sandwich box and take the note off of it.

Note: 

Hello son,

I hope you have a great day and make lots of friends. Or at least one. I hope you like the cake! I made it myself. 

-Satan 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww, see? He made you a cake. He really does care about you, Damien." I say, failing to not laugh. It really is sweet, but he's Satan. It just makes it funny y'know?

"Ugh, I wish he didn't." Damien shrugs.

"Aw c'mon, he's just trying to be nice." 

"Yeah. And it's pathetic." He states, opening his box of apples.

I slide the sandwich box back to him.

"What period do you have next today?" I ask.

"P.E." 

"Oh me too!" I smile. We share another period together. 

The rest of the lunch period is just small talk. 

The bell rings and we both stand up. 

"So, which way is gym again?" He asks. 

"Follow me." I start walking downstairs.

We get to P.E class and stand near the corner of the gym while the teacher takes attendance.

She finishes and yells at us to run laps around the perimeter of the gymnasium.

Damien and I start running and he automatically is ahead of me by a lot.

He eventually notices and runs back towards me.

"Jeez, why are you running  so slow, Pip?" He complains. 

"I'm just not a fast runner." I sadly state.

"Neither am I, but damn Pip. You're only on the 1st lap while everyone else is on their 2nd or 3rd!" Damien shouts.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" I yell and try my best to run faster.

I end up falling because I was running to fast.

My vision becomes blurry and the room spins. 

Damien runs up to me and helps me up.

"Jesus Pip. I have to do everything for you, don't I?" He complains.

"My apologies." I sigh. 

"It's fine, just quit being so clumsy." He says, clearly annoyed.

"Alright." I start running again. 

Damien purposely runs slow so he can be next to me. 

"OKAY EVERYONE! GET UP HERE." The teacher yells.

We all run to the teacher as she explains that we are playing dodgeball. 

Everyone groans. I however, do not mind. 

The teacher tells the students to line up in either side of the gym based on gender.

Damien and I run to the boys side. 

"Now what do you think you're doing?" The gym teacher asked me.

"Going to my side of the gym." I avert my eyes to anywhere but her face.

"The girls side is over there, young lady." They gym teacher points the opposite directions.

"I am a boy." I stare blankly. I hear Damien laughing. 

"Oh. My bad. Run along." She awkwardly says and walks away. 

I walk over to Damien. 

"So basically we are doing boys vs girls." The gym teacher announces 

As she blows the whistle, all the students run to the middle and grab the balls. All except me and Damien.

A boll rolls towards me and I grab it. 

"Hey frenchie! Hand that to me!" Cartman yells. A rush of anger boils inside of me and I chuck the ball at him. 

"Ey what the fuck! The french kid hit me!" Cartman yelled.  I pick up another dodgeball and throw it in his direction. 

"Hey.. Pip was has got into you?" Damien asked with a smirk.

"I don't know." I sigh. 

"hmm.." Damien says and then shouts, "FIRST ONE TO CALL PIP FRENCH GETS A FREE PENCIL!" He shouts.

What the fuck? Why does he want them to call me french? I'm not french goddamnit! 

"EY PIP YOU'RE FRENCH!" A kid yelled. Damien handed me a dodgeball, still with a devilish grin. I chuck it at her and groan. 

"PIP IS FRENCHH!" A girl happily chants almost exactly afterwards. I angrily throw another ball at the girl. 

The boys on our team one by one offer something to give once they call me french. This is so fucked up. Why do they like torturing me?

Eventually there's just me and one last girl left. Wendy Testaburger. 

She didn't call me French. (Thank you wendy!) I hand the ball to Damien. He's a better thrower than me.

He threw it at her but missed. He sighed and looked at me. 

We were the only two left. 

I throw a ball at Wendy but she catches it. 

I sigh and go to the area you go to when you're out. 

Damien grabs a ball and gets ready to throw it.

I silently cheer for Damien in my head.

He throws it and it hits Wendy right on the leg. She storms off in defeat. 

I grin. I knew he could do it. 

Damien went over to me. 

"Good job, Pip." He smiles.

"No, you're the one who defeated Wendy." I say, confused. He got the last hit. Why am I being congratulated? 

"You got most of the girls out!" He said. "We know how to make you strong. When you're called french, you get angry. It's as simple as that.

"Is that it?"

"Is that what?" 

"My thing..?" I ask. 

"It certainly is something.." He nods. 

I grin. 

A//N;  sorry for not updating! i've been sorta busy i guess. I'll try to get better . promise