3: Work

A/N: so I wanted to include Bi lance in this because I thought it would be cute for the reader to help lance with his confidence in his sexuality or whatever idk. I'm just a firm believer of Bi lance and Gay Keith So 🤷🏻‍♀️

riiing riiiing riiiiiing

Was all you heard as you were suddenly snapped out of your deep sleep.
Rolling over onto your side you reach your hand out to turn off the devils spawn.
You hit the off button aggressively and groaned as you sat yourself up.

Rubbing your (e/c) orbs you looked around your room.

You had almost forgot you were in college already.

After a minute you convinced yourself to get out of bed.
Slipping on your slippers you quietly exited your room Incase Lance was still sleeping.
But to your surprise the Cuban boy was sitting at the little round table beside the kitchen, he was eating a bowl of cereal and scrolling through something on his phone.

You sluggishly walk over to the male.
As you walk by you see he is on Instagram, looking through his feed.

You roll your eyes and walk into the kitchen.

You didn't hate lance.
I guess you could say you weren't used to him yet.

Opening the cabinet to reveal the cups you pull out your (f/c) mug with a (first letter of name) on the front.

You set it down and start to make your coffee.
"Want some coffee?" You say to the brown haired boy.

His attention is stripped from his phone and now to you.
"Sure" he responds, looking into your (e/c) orbs.

You nod and smile at him.

After making two cups of your "special" coffee you set the males cup down in front of him and hold onto yours as you sit down in-front of him.

It was a Saturday morning, meaning, you didn't have class. Well you had a study group but that wasn't until later tonight.

Deciding to make small talk with the Cuban you say, "are you in any study groups?"

He looks up from his phone once again and shakes his head. "If I were I would probably forgot to go anyways."

A small chuckle escaped your lips.
"Okay then.. what about clubs?"

"Not yet, I'm still deciding."

The two of you talked for a while.
You caught a glimpse of the time and freaked out. '10:45 am' the green digits on the microwave read.

Pushing the chair back as you stand and taking one last sip of your coffee you walk back into your room.

"Ah! Sorry I have to motor before I'm late to a job interview." You say slamming your door.

Lance just sits there, "uh okay?"

(Time skip)

You dust off your black skinny jeans and stand up straight.

You had gotten a job offer from café la bean a couple days ago.
Eagerly you applied and today was the day of the interview.