→ 1 ←

Y/N P.O.V
Place : home 20 minutes before first day of school

I knew not to stay past 4 am watching k-dramas but one episode I say , turned into a 8 hour drama marathon then me crying myself to sleep after the main characters have their big argument.
Now I have twenty minutes till school starts so there u have me running around my room like a wild goose getting chased.
~ 15 minutes later ~
After somehow getting into my uniform and literally running more than I ever have to school I see my best friend sitting on a bench somehow looking like he's had a full 8 hours of sleep , how lucky.
I walk up to him looking like I just got beaten up by the grim reaper himself.
"Hey- whoa are you okay , you look like a mess" Ayno replied as I tried to catch my breath
" i know I do , when do I not look like one?"
He scratched the nape of his neck shyly , whoa how could you looks that cute while doing something so small? I question to myself somehow going into space from my thought.
The bell rings making myself snap back into reality.
" I'll see you at lunch?"
"Sure"
After that I'm off to class which so happened to be math...yay.

Y/N P.O.V
Place : first period math
" Get. Me . The . Heck . Out . Of . Here"
I stare out the window trying to get the math lesson being taught I fount of me as far away as I could out of my brain.
Slowly but surely the lesson is finally done , yEs .

Ayno's P.O.V
Place: first period English
I was finish with the worksheet the teacher gave us giving me time to just go into my thoughts. While I was thinking of what I was going to eat after school , a new student was brought to my class making every girl look at him in awe and having every male in the room also stare at him , some in awe others feeling intimidated.
"Please introduce yourself to everyone"
"Hello my name is Jang Wooyoung but you can call me Ace , I hope we can get along with each other" he says shining his pearly whites.
I heard some girls whispering saying like "he's so hot" and others saying "I'll make him mine".
"Thank you ace for your introduction you can take a seat next to Ayno , Ayno please raise your hand"
He sees me raising my hand nodding as he steps closer then taking a seat next to me , turning his head towards me.
"What do we take out?"
I told him that he didn't have to do anything this period since he's new. After that we had a little conversation getting to know a little bit of each other after that the bell rang signaling  the next period.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Is it good?
Is there anything I should change or put in better details?
Please don't be afraid to tell me I'll take any criticism or suggestions!
I hoped you enjoyed it and please don't forget to vote!
-♥︎