→ 2 ←

Ayno's P.O.V
Place : lunchroom

After finishing all my periods it was time for lunch . I headed towards the lunchroom seeing y/n sitting at a table with two of our friends , I went to grab my lunch and headed to sit next to y/n.
"How was your math period?"
"Hell"
"That's nice"
She slightly nodded while having a little pout on her face , how cute.
I glanced around the canteen seeing a familiar face across the room , Ace.
He spotted me fo I waved to him signaling him to come sit with us which he did.
He sat next to Lou who was sitting across from us.
" So guys , he is a new student his name is ace and I think he will get along with us"
I introduced him to the three people at the table.
" nice to meet you all " he said showing that smile
" well I think we all should introduce ourselves, I'm yoon y/n " she told him showing him a friendly smile
" hello my name is Lou "
" and I'm baron"
He nodded taking in their names.
For the rest of lunch we talked about random stuff and taking some glances towards y/n which seems to be having most of the conversation , huh wonder why she's being like that?

Y/N P.O.V
Place : lunchroom

I headed to the lunchroom and sat next to our "gang" sitting across of Lou. We all started talking about our classes.
"Did you guys hear about the new student?" Baron asked us
We both gave a confused nod
"All I heard was that he is really cute" baron added to the conversation
After talking a bit more Ayno came and sat next to me
"How was your math period?"
"Hell"
"That's nice"
I nodded slightly with a slight pout
Then he started to wave his hand around , weird.
Then came a really cute boy and sat next to Lou , whoa.
" So guys , he is a new student his name is ace and I think he will get along with us"
Ayno introduced him to us.
" nice to meet you all " he said showing a smile so bright.
" well I think we all should introduce ourselves, I'm yoon y/n " I started off showing him a friendly smile
" hello my name is Lou "
" and I'm baron"
The rest of the lunch consisted of us talking about random things mostly me talking.
After lunch I headed off to my next and final class music , yay!
I walked next to Ayno who also has music.
"After class ends do you want to come to the arcade with me?" Ayno asked him with pleading eyes
" Sure i don't have anything to do after school but you have to buy me ice cream!" I told him while jumping around like a five-year old showing off some aegyo so he'll buy me ice cream , my aegyo always works on him.
"Fiiiine I'll buy you ice cream." He said pinching my cheeks which kinda hurled but eh.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

*inhales* hOw? whAT? wHEn?I can't even say anything I legit thought this book was gonna flop

I can't even say anything I legit thought this book was gonna flop.
Thank you guys so much! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Please don't forget to comment and vote, I don't bite! ^^
Hope you have a nice day/night!
-