→ 6 ←

Y/N P.O.V
Location: aces car
Once I got into ace's car we started heading to the first house ayno's , Ace asked me where he lived so I told him the direction and we headed over to get him.
We pick up ayno haveing a small conversation with him while heading to get ziu and Lou.
After getting all the gang we head to the mall and start talking about our day plan.
Wake me up by twice starts playing since I chose that song (listen to it , it's gRoOvY)
Ziu starts to sing it in a high voice.
"Up up wake me uPP"
"UP uP stEp mE Up"
" shUt uP ziu" lou said clearly annoyed
Ziu punches him
Ace shushes them
Ziu keeps singing

"What are we gonna eat over there?" Asked lou
"food" ayno said with a slight smile tugging his lips
Annoyed lou hits ayno in the arm, ayno whines deeming that the conversation is over.

We park and head down walking towards the mall.
"I'm so ready to use all my money." I say looking towards ayno with a huge smile placing on my lips . He looks at me and smiled that dear smile I love , I swear I saw a sparkle of something in his eyes when he smiled.
I rush to the first store and start looking through all the cloths picking out a few I liked and headed to the dressing rooms.
I tried them on showing them off to my friends probably annoying the hEck outta them. After successfully spending money at that store we went to another store and did the usual. After we went to the fifth store ace told the group that we should eat since we weren't even a quarter done with the mall. So off the food court we go!
- 5 minutes -
We got find of side tracked with a store since they were having a sale but we somehow made it to the food court. After a bit of auguring of what we were all gonna eat we ended up at a chicken place the we all order our food and waited for it.
We all ate our food enjoying the nice loud atmosphere around our table and headed to a Japanese dollar store called daiso. One word I was ecstatic! They had so many cute stuff and I just could contain my self , I went to every aisle probably three time. After I bit I spotted a girl talking to ayno , she had a long slim figure , with beautiful bright brown hair and she looked absolutely jaw-dropping. I started to get worried seeing her talking to ayno and flipping her hair from side to side useing her painted hand to curl pieces of it while she talks in a soothing voice, probably making him swoon over her voice I started to boil. I didn't know why but a part of me just wanted to go over there and yank him outta there so I did. I walked up to the two.
"I told u I'm not interested." Ayno said in a irritated voice
I link my arms with his kissing him on the check causeing him to look at me in slight shock
"Babe where were you? I almost got lost in the store...!" I said whining like a five year old slightly bouncing on his side. He got the hint and played along.
"I'm sorry baby" he said pecking my check
I turn to the girl
"And who is this?" I asked pointing towards her direction
"No one , she just wanted the direction to a store"
She looks in disbelief and walks away stomping her feet.
"Thank you so much y/n!" He says to me while attacking me in a hug I tell him no problem.
"who even was that?"
" I don't know she just came up to me and started talking to me she said her name was Kim eunhu or something like that but then she continued to talk about herself."
"Oh okay , I was just confused."
After that we continue to look at all the cute stuff they had. After looking for a bit I find myself hanging around ace looking at all the notebooks and picking out some that we likes.
"Why are there so many notebooks? I want them all now!" He says showing his cute little smile.
"I don't know but I just know that I need them all for something!" I saw holding two notebooks one with a cute bear and the other with a pretty pink flamingo.
After spending a good few hours there we headed home because we were all exhausted and we all had school the next day.
Ace took us all home and once I got home and got I to my pjs I started in all the homework that the teachers decided I needed. Like why do you need homework on the weekend? But since I don't want to fail I did all my homework and after that I went to bed and had a well-deserved deep sleep.

45 minutes until school starts
don't you just hate when you sleep through your alarms? Well I don't since I forgot to put the alarms in the first place. So now I'm running all over my room trying to find my uniform and look at least half decent for all the people at my school. After running like a goose I get to school with ten minutes to use up. So I head over to my lovely friends and the first thing that pops out of their mouths is why I'm late, so I give them the old "I woke up late" exuse. After that I put on my earphones and put day6 " I'm serious " and start heading to my classroom so im not late. ( amazing song. 11/10 would recommend)
After all my classes it's lunch time! :D
And I sat next to ace talking to him while waiting for the others. We talked about another maybe transfer student that might join our high school.
After that we just kept eating and did our homework since we agreed to try and have a study group whenever we could or just had time.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Did you like it? I tired making it really long for you guys!
(1000+ words)
I am currently writing a minho fanfic and I'm pretty happy about that so I hope I could update that! So look forward to that!