→ 9 ←

(Spelling mistakes)

Location : convenience store
Time : 4:30 p.m
P.O.V : Ace
...

I came to the convenience store around the block as I get closer to the entrance I hear a voice next to me.
"Over here."
I jumped a bit later realizing it was Ayno's voice, walking towards the table he sat in there was ramens and chopsticks all ready and the ramen was steaming hot, my mouth began to slightly water as I remembered how hungry I was.
I sat down awkwardly before he spoke again.
"Eat before it gets cold then we'll speak"
I didn't even question him and began eating.
Throughout the ramen session we talked about random things mostly about school and before I knew it we finished our ramen and stared into the distance waiting for him to start talking.
" I know what your wondering "why did he want to know if y/n liked him?" He said stating my exact words in my mind.
"Well it's honestly complicated"
" we met each other a couple years ago grade 5"
" she was the girl who had a beautiful soul and always saw the good in everyone."
" on the other hand a new student came to her class and got bulled for no apparent reason, he tried to find out why they bulled him even going as far as trying to be their friends but nothing worked, he just continued to be a target for everyone."
"Until one day after class has ended where the sun shined for everyone expect that boy a girl came along with a letter she handed the boy the letter before the boy could ask anything she was out of his sight."
" as he read the letter a smile started to blossom he couldn't believe the letter and as he got to the end he saw another smaller note attached to it"

Would you like to be my friend?

Yes or No

(Please return this piece of paper the next time you see me :) )

" he couldn't hold his excitement he rushed and grabbed the first pen that was in his backpack and circled over yes so hard that he almost tore the paper"
As he walked home he couldn't hold his happiness and started giggling like a maniac when he got to his home and opened the door his mother asked him how his day went and the boy started telling her all about his day something he normally doesn't do and he told her about the girl his mom paying slightly more attention and as the boy talks about her, his mom grows a smile so big it looked like it was going to fall off. After he told her all about his day they ate dinner and went to sleep not knowing what awaits him the next day."

Ace looks at ayno with a worried look
"What happened the next day?"
Ayno grows slightly water-eyed
"Don't worry about it all you have to know was that the little girl stayed him the boy and promised him entirnele happiness, but we all can't get what we want"
Sighing ayno looks away and says in a deep intimidating voice
"Never tell her anything I told you."
Ace nods as ayno slowing gets up from his seat and goes away walking towards sunset.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

So did you guys like it? I'm sorry that this took a long time but lately I've had no motivation towards this book so expect this to end early. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one (hopefully soon -.-) I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!