→ 3 ←

Y/N P.O.V
Place: room
Emotion: stressed & hungry

After Ayno walked me back to my house I had a little dinner consisting of ramen and some sprite (yum) and then went to my room to pick out my outfit with suck a good mood.
After taking a nice earned shower I hoped out and did my hair into a nice ponytail so it wouldn't be in my way while playing games, then I did really light makeup consisting of concealer, eyeliner, and a little of lip tint.
Next is the hardest part, the outfit should I go casual and cute or simple and adorable or sexy and chic... why do I care so much or yea it's ayno my best friend that I have confusing feeling towards.
After about thirty minutes of trying on random clothes and having being a meltdown I finally choose a outfit consisting of a a grey hoodie over a black ruffled skirt with some basic converse.

After changing I got a text from guess who?

Ayeee no
I'm outside waiting.

                                                                                                                                                             Y/N ☀︎
                                                                                                                                              Ok, I'm going

After heading outside I saw him wearing a casual black hoodie with some ripped jeans waiting for me.
" Are you ready?"
" I'm always ready "
And with that we're off to the arcade.

Y/N P.O.V
Place : arcade
Emotion : like a child again

I . Freaking . Love . This
I run around like a literal child looking at all the bright lights flashing from each game , to the dozens of claw machines with adorable stuffed animals one catches my eye , a little grey elephant holding. I run towards it eyes glistening with need.
Ayno notices me staying at the plush and grabs a coin from the container.
" which one do you want?" He asked looking towards me
I point to the elephant.
He nods.
His eyes full of concentration as he moves the claw slowly to the toy.
How cute.
He pushes the button realizing the claw to grab the animal and I look at it with doubt and to my surprise the claw grabs the elephant and drops it into the rewards slot , he takes it out and turns to me handing me the animal with a smile on his face.
I grab it smiling big to show my excitement.
" thank you , thank you , thank yooooouuuu!!"
I repeat and repeat over and over again and I give him a big hub probably suffocating him.
"You're welcome , you're welcome!"
He said showing his smile again.
I could literally die from how cute he is.
After walking around playing some games we head to a racing  game.
" how much do you want to bet that I'll win? "
" if I win I'll buy you ice cream "
"To simple"
"What are you think then?"
"If I win then you'll have to give me a kiss "
*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
Here another chapter I hope you guys like it!
And please don't forget to vote it kinda gives me inspiration!
Anyway who do you think will win?
And if you're ever bored and need to listen to a song check out "get cool"  by stray kids!
-♥︎