Part 1

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled trying to release from the tight grip he had on me.

"Bitch, where you think you goin? You think you leaving me?" His fingernails dug into my neck as he tightened his grip on my throat.

I screamed, but nothing came out.

"Your hurting me." I whimpered.

"Keep talkin to me crazy bitch I'm not ya fuckin kid." He slapped me across my face and I fell to the floor.

He stood over me—"Where is the manager? I'm only fifteen minutes late this is some bullshit."

I was snapped out of my thoughts walking straight out of my boutique room to see what all the loud noise was about.

"Whats going on Shanice?" Looking back and forth from the mad customer to my receptionist.

"I don't wanna speak to another disrespectful ass assistant. Where the fuck is the manager of this place?" She said, causing me to step a little closer to her.

"This is my salon, I'm the manager, owner, or whatever else you wanna call it." I said smirking as she began to look shocked.

"That's bullshit. Your young ass don't own this shop. Now get out my face and go get the manager." She yelled in my face.

"Girl this." I said as I motioned my finger all across the room, " Is my place of business. I don't do all this disrespectful shit so if you want to reschedule that's fine if not you can just get out of here, period." I told her in the most humblest way possible with a smile still plastered on my face.

She mad dogged me hard before picking up her dirty white YSL clutch off the counter and exited the salon.

If she would've came at me and my best friend with a lil more respect she probably could've got dolled up, but I don't tolerate that disrespectful bullshit at all. That's out.

"Ratchet ass fuck!" We both said at the same time causing everybody to laugh.

"Nah you should've seen her ugly ass face when you said this was yo shit though." I laughed.

"Yeah I seen her. Coming in here with all that damn noise."

"Bitch miserable ass hell. She used to them old bitches who gone take that disrespectful shit. Nah not nobody up in here." Shanice said.

Avery laughed listening to our conversation. "She was big mad. I told her to be on time because I had clients backed up. She already made an appointment with me at the last minute anyways."

Avery been rockin with me since I first opened up my shop last year. She's known for putting people ahead of others if they not on time for their appointments. She bring a lot of money in here, so I don't really care how she run her program.

"Don't you feel like doing my hair. Im trying to get lit tonight." Shanice asked, pulling out a stack of money.

"I don't care. My next client not until 7 so you good. What you tryna do?" I asked her, as I set up my station.

"Shit it don't matter. I think Dre going out so I'm not tryna be in the house."

"You just a runaway. Left me in the house to live alone and shit. It's cool though." I said laughing.

"Bestfriend dont do that. I'll always leave him and come home it's nothing. You want me too?"

I motioned for her to sit under the bowl to get her hair washed.