Part 6

Donovan

"Dad I can come with you? Too much girls up in here." DJ asked. My son is 4 years old and nothing like average 4 year olds. He know way too much so I try to limit what I say around him these days.

"He ain't been spending enough time with you anyways

"He ain't been spending enough time with you anyways." My annoying ass babymomma said.

It's so hard to limit what I say around this bird brain. I ain't been back in town a whole hour and she already complaining.

I was with her for 4 years and found out she was cheating with some nigga in Miami. He was flying her out, paying her, and of course he was fuckin her.

New money was coming in and my son came with new shit everyday.

A package came for her one day with his name and address on it, so I opened it. It's coming to the house I pay bills in so why not.

It was all type of shoes, clothes, and toys.

A nigga she was fuckin was sending my son shit and she was accepting it. I felt like the shit was outta line, so I left her. She hate how I don't take care of her nomore and spend everything on my seed.

"Takin big trips without us and shit." Her bestfriend Morgan said.

All they do is smoke, run they mouth, fight and beg.

"My son call me to come get em everyday. Fuck you talkin about? He was goin wit me anyway and the fuck ima take y'all on trips for? I ain't neither of y'all niggas. Y'all crazy ass fuck." I laughed at them as I checked my text messages.

Jay💯 : Nigga you touched down and ain't hit nobody. You good?

-I'm picking up DJ. Moms wanna see him. Myangel tryna start her bullshit and Morgan pumpin her up. Lame ass females 😂

Moms🤩 : I called you no answer, call me when you can. Love you

Lon😍 : 👀👀

-What you lookin for 🧐 you miss a nigga yet?

"He been wit ya mama not you. Probably was caught up wit a bitch."

"You don't know what I been caught up with. He called me from my mama phone and I talked to my son. You need to be worrying about gettin ya hair done, not no bitches. Talkin all that shit walkin around lookin like that. You too. Wit ya cheerleading ass." I told them before I got up to go check on my son.

"Come on DJ. It's cool to be around women son but not these type of women. We out." He got up to get his stuff together.

"I'm out mama. Love you see you later." He said hugging her.

I opened the car door, strapped him in before I got in and sped off to my moms.
—————-

"I'm taking the kids on a beach trip tomorrow, so leave my grandbaby here tonight with the rest of the kids. He got all he need upstairs."