Part 13

Donovan

I went up to make sure DJ and Deanna was sound asleep before I came back downstairs.

"Where ya nigga at?" I spat.

Donna sat there looking stupid with fear in her eyes.

"What are you talking about, why you wanna know?" She asked.

"Don't fuckin play wit me cuh! Where the fuck he at?" I yelled with anger in my eyes, and one hand on my gun.

"He's on Vine at the club with his homies. Get the fuck out my house!" She yelled.

"You better sit still and don't pick up that phone or ya lil boyfriend a dead man." Rocc spat.

We left out the house and sped off.

"Aye Shonna, meet me at Equinox. Dress in ya hottest shit and bring two bitches wit you." I said through the phone.

"Fasho. I got you." She said before hanging up.

Shonna is the homegirl from the hood. She gone go with no questions asked. I need her to get this nigga out the club and to the spot.

His car got a sticker of a money bag on it. A black Maxima.

The same black Maxima that pulled up to my momma crib to drop off Donna and Deanna. The same black Maxima that dropped off Donna to her crib.

This nigga want beef wit me, and would take it as far as coming for somebody I'm fuckin wit? Niggas gone learn not to fuck wit me and mines.

I pulled up to the club and parked in the parking lot close to the entrance. I needed to see who came in and who came out.

I scoped out the club until Shonna pulled up and parked a couple spots down from me. She walked over to the car and jumped in the backseat.

"Wassup. Who I gotta rob tonight?" She asked.

"You don't gotta rob nobody and you don't gotta hurt nobody. It's all love." Rocc said smiling.

"Get em drunk. Not too drunk I need cuh to be alert and able to talk. Once he nice and faded take em out the club and to the spot. Tell em to come to ya crib." I said.

"Oh, this easy. Show me some pictures of em." She said.

I showed her pictures of him. He was dumb enough to post his whereabouts on Instagram. I just went to my sister house to make sure he was still here.

"Alright I got you. I'll text you and let you know how many niggas he in there wit. Give me like 30 mins tops." She said before hopping out the car.

Three females got out her truck and I watched them all walk in the club through my rear view.

This clown ass nigga really thought shit was sweet.
—————-
Kalani

"She talking about she moved out here last month and she looking for a shop to work in."

"What do she want? Nobody fuck wit her."

Me, Jaliyah, and Shanice used to be close as hell. Together everyday when we stayed in Atlanta. When I shot Jeremy everything went downhill. I moved away and lost all contact with everybody. It's been a whole 2 years since we been gone, and she just now hittin us up. Bitch must think I'm a fool.

"That's what im sayin. I'm bout to call her to see what she want." Shanice said, dialing her number putting it on speaker.

"Wassup." Shanice said

"Hey girl. How you been?" She asked

"I'm straight. What made you move to Hollywood."

"I just needed to get away from Atlanta. Too much bullshit going on. I just wanted to start off fresh away from family."

"You're out here alone? Just starting new?" Shanice said, looking at me and Avery.

"Yup. Where's Kalani? I knew she moved somewhere out here..I don't see her on social media or nothing."

Cause I blocked her ass a long time ago.

Shanice looked at me to give her the okay to say she was with me. I'm done running from my past. She come with that bullshit she'll get shot too. I'll gladly go back to my old ways if she come back with the drama.

"She's out here somewhere. I haven't talked to her today, but she's alright." Shanice said.

"Aw that's good. Maybe we can link up one of these days. Fuck up these streets like we used too."

Avery rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.

"Yeah I'll hit you up so we can link up. Wheres your brother?" Shanice asked

"I don't fuck with him. We had a big ass fight before I moved out here. He's part of the reason I moved the fuck away. That nigga has a problem." She said.

I looked at Shanice with a yeah right face. This bitch probably sitting right next to him.

I just started back having these bad ass nightmares, and now all of a sudden his sister popping up in Hollywood. That shit just seemed sketchy to me.

"Answer my FaceTime." Shanice said

She looked at the screen and Jaliyah was sitting in the camera smiling.

"Bitch you at the hospital, you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good. I came to visit my homegirl."

"Oh okay you look good girl. Thanks for replying to me, I thought you was gone ignore my ass."

"Nah you good. I just don't fuck wit ya brother. And my bestfriend don't either. So if you coming back around to bring that drama you could stay where ever you been at." Shanice spat.

"I don't fuck with him. I'm so serious bro that nigga got a issue. He lost it all when y'all moved away. He's dumb as fuck." She said

"Yeah alright. I'll call you later on this doctor just came in the room." She said

"Alright. Nice talking to you. See you later be safe." She said before hanging up.

Shanice died of laughter. "You believe her?" She asked me.

"I don't know, but I don't care either. I'll shoot her ass like I did her brother." I said making us all laugh.

"Bitch what if her brother is out here with her and he came back and got his shots back." Avery said.

"That nigga don't know where I'm at and he not bold enough to shoot at me on his own." I said.

"He could've got somebody else to do it, you and Don keep talking about being bold. It's been two years since you seen this nigga. He might be bold now." She spat.

"I'm not worried about him. If he did do this he won't be living for long..Don know everybody who's somebody out here.. he won't be hard to find." I spat back.

I sat watching stories on my Instagram and Donna popped up. She posted a picture sitting in front of a car. A black Maxima with the same sticker on it.

"Bro this is the same black car with the sticker."

"What car. What you talkin about bestfriend?" Shanice asked.

"This is the same car that pulled up and shot me y'all."

Why the fuck would Donna wanna come for me?