Chapter 7 - Detention

Flashback:

In front of you stood Professor Snape. He looked even scarier than normally.

"Am I interrupting something?", Snape asked with his cold and deep voice while glancing both of you with despise.

                          * * * * * * *

"Actually, yes you are, Professor", Draco answered sarcastically. You punched his arm to silence him.

"No, of course not, Professor. We're so sorry, we didn't even realize it was that late already", you answered with your most innocent voice.  

"Two hours of detention for the both of you, tomorrow night, in my classroom. And Mr. Malfoy here just got ten points taken from Slytherin for being sarcastic", Snape snapped. "Now get up and go to your common rooms, immediately", he commanded. Draco helped you get up. You were already leaving when Snape suddenly grabbed Draco by his shoulder:

"Not so fast Mr. Malfoy, I actually need to discuss something with you. Ms. (Y/l/n), you can go now."

Draco smiled at you and nod his head for goodbye. You turned around and headed to (h/n) common room, wondering what Snape wanted to talk about with Draco.

Draco's POV:

I watched (Y/N) walking away and disappearing around the corner. "Damn, she's a good kisser", I thought.             

"Ms. (Y/l/n) is gone now, you can stop drooling, Mr. Malfoy", Snape said. He turned me around to face him by grabbing my shoulder. I was about to answer something incredibly clever, as always, but he decided to interrupt me.

"I see what you're trying to do with that new girlfriend of yours, and I don't like it, Mr. Malfoy", Snape said. His face was now awkwardly close to mine.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Professor", I hissed to him. "Besides she's not my girlfriend. Or at least, not yet..."

I smirked after that last sentence. I really liked the idea of calling (Y/n) my girlfriend one day.

"Stop with the act Malfoy, I'm well aware of your father's little business!" Snape raised his voice.

"That has nothing to do with this! Besides, (Y/n) is a Half-Blood", I answered, also raising my voice.

"That hasn't stopped him before, has it?" Snape asked. "His main focus seems to be on the Muggle-Borns, but I know Half-Bloods have been involved", he added.

"Well that doesn't concern me anymore, I'm done with his business!" I answered. For a moment Snape was quiet and we were just staring at each other.

"I'm sure Ms. (Y/l/n) will be glad to know that as well", he then said.

"Are you threatening me, Professor?"

"Does it sound like it?" Snape asked. I didn't even bother to answer, I couldn't care less about his empty threats.

"It's late, go straight to Slytherin common room and don't forget your detention tomorrow", Snape said like nothing had happened and then slowly turned around to disappear into the darkness. I was so irritated. "Snape is going to suffer so bad if he says anything about this to (Y/n)... She doesn't need to know..." I thought while walking towards Slytherin common room.

Next morning:

"(Y/n) (Y/l/n)! Wake up immediately and explain!!" you heard your friend yelling.

"Explain what...?" you mumbled while pulling your blanket over your head.

"Last night you said that you would come here right after me, but you came like an hour later! Where the hell were you? And most importantly: with who?"