Chapter 10 - The rescue mission: Part 1

After Harry finished reading the letter Draco rushed to him and ripped the letter off his hands.

"Give that to me, Potter!" Draco hissed and started to read the letter again with a horrified expression on his face.

"Like you even need to read it! This whole thing has your name written all over it! I bet you know exactly what's going on!" Harry shouted at Draco and hurried to get the letter back from him. 

"Why would I have anything to do with this?!" Draco asked raising his voice.

"You're a Malfoy, that's why! Isn't this exactly what you wanted? You and your asshole dad wanted (Y/n) dead!" Harry answered. Hermione and Ron had to grab his hands to stop him from attacking Draco. Harry was extremely mad.

"And you believe that just because Blaise told so?" Draco asked contemptuously. "Yes, my father may be involved in this, and probably is, but it doesn't mean that I am too. I'm not my father!" Draco answered firmly.

"Why should I believe anything you say?!" Harry asked yelling.         

"You believed Blaise!" Draco answered.

"Okay, STOP IT! Both of you, calm down!" they heard Hermione shouting. "This isn't helping anyone. If (Y/n) really is in trouble we should plan how to help her and not be wasting time on this nonsense!"

"Hermione is right," Ron agreed. "Harry, I know you don't like this but I really do believe that Malfoy isn't involved this time..." he reckoned.

"Maybe not, but he could have lured (Y/n) to a trap!" Harry claimed. He just couldn't believe that Draco could be innocent.

"Don't you think I would have done that already if that was what I wanted? I've had quite many chances to kidnap her or something, you know," Draco answered. Harry rolled his eyes to Draco's comment.

"I talked to (Y/n) earlier today, but I haven't seen her since that," Draco explained. "She must have been taken some time after that, maybe between the lessons."

"You talked to her?! I thought she was with her friend!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry, that's not important right now..." Hermione tried to calm him down.

"Hate to say this, but the mudblood girl is right. And now excuse me, but I'm done waisting my time on chatting with you losers, I need to save (Y/n)!" Draco announced.

"You're not doing anything, Malfoy! The letter clearly said that they want me to go, ALONE, or else they're gonna do something to (Y/n)," Harry tried to stop Draco.

"Not happening, Potter! I'm not just going to sit here and wait while you're going to screw the whole thing up!" Draco answered to him.

"And you suppose that I'll wait here? How do I know that you're even trying to save (Y/n) and not kill her?!" Harry asked.

"We're going with you, Harry! Ron announced.

"Yes!" Hermione agreed. "This is clearly a trap, they want you to go alone so that you-know-who could kill you! They are using (Y/n) as a blackmail because they know you care about her, Harry," she explained. 

"No... No, I can't let you risk your lives because of me, not again. I have to do this alone," Harry insisted.

"It's either us or Malfoy, Harry. We're not letting you go there alone," Hermione said strictly.

"I'm not going with him!" Harry and Draco both said at the same time.  

"Do you want to save her or not?" Hermione asked them.