Chapter 17 - Unknown POV

I watched with disgust as two girls were chained up and stripped in the middle of the barn. Disgusting.

These people had no morals. It didn't matter. I would find a way to get out of here, and save Blair. Together, we would save everyone. I saw the fire in her eyes. I knew Blair wanted to help like I did. The others had lost their fire long ago. But with two new additions, there was hope.

The creepy crew left to go work in the field together for a while, and I quietly made my over to the two girls in the middle of the barn. 

They were awake and huddling together, shivering, but I saw no tears in their eyes. I spoke quietly.

"I can't imagine how scared you must be. But there is so much for you to know. If you let me teach you, I have a plan, and I might be able to get us all out of here one day. Hopefully soon. Can you listen carefully?"

Both girls nodded and I began explaining everything they needed to know, starting with the horrors they would experience in the barn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Short chapter, I know, but I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my story. So far, the highest my story has reached is #18 in cannibalism!! That is so awesome. Please keep reading, vote, comment, and share this story with your friends.

I hope to have a new long chapter up soon.

Who do we think this unknown POV is? First person to guess correctly will have the next chapter DEDICATED to them! :)

-princessfemme