5: Sleepover

The days went by very fast, and it's been over a month since you joined UA. The school suffered a villain attack but you didn't really receive any information about it and many other things happened during this time. Your quirk and strategies have improved, making you a little better at fighting. Almost every day after school, you hung out with your friends. Other than that, everyday has been pretty much the same. You had also gotten your hero costume, which has a black top, similar to a sports bra, a black face mask that covered your nose, mouth, and chin, white gloves that covered the hands and wrists, and black shorts that stopped midway through your thigh. You didn't mind the color black so much since it called less attention. The fabric of your shorts and top were thin but would do great with absorbing attacks and your mask kept you from breathing in debris, plus you just thought it would look cool. (Not gonna draw it because I'm super lazy and I got too much to do.)

Today is Friday and your last class has just gotten dismissed by the bell for everyone to go home.

"(Y/N) you coming?" Amajiki called out to you as him, Mirio, and Nejire were walking out of school. You four had a plan to go to the arcade for the afternoon and then spend a night At Mirio's house.

"Yeah just a second! I need to go grab something back at the locker rooms that I forgot. I'll meet you there at the arcade!" You exclaimed with a smile as you turned back to the building. Turns out you forgot a notebook that was filled with notes you had to take before a quiz everyone had on Monday.

You grabbed your notebook and as you were making your way out of the girl's locker room, you were unexpectedly stopped.

"You were that girl who's mother went to jail, am I right?" An unsettling voice asked. Caught by surprise by the question, you stepped back and looked at the girl. Her hair was tied in two messy buns and she had on a smile you had never seen before, but not in a good way.

"W-Who are you? Wait, that's not even our school uniform." Glancing at her, you noticed she had some kind of school uniform, but you were unfamiliar with it. Something was telling you that this was definitely off.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I rather play first, but I was told to make this quick. Here's a note for you! Come tomorrow in time or else he won't be happy!" She then gave you a small folded note. Still petrified in fear, you just complied without saying a word. It's not like your family's case was so dramatic to the point it would be known in the island of Honshu, non the less even make it on news at all back where you lived. Where could she have heard this and how? By the time you had come back to your senses, she was already skipping down the hallway, laughing softly and weary like a mad person.

"You ok girl? You took quite a while in there. Found your notebook?" Nejire questioned as you were exiting the building.

"Everything is fine! I got what I needed so let's go!" Masking what you just had been through as best as you could. No one seemed to notice so far so it was nothing to worry about for now.

A few minutes later, you all got to Mirio's house to drop off stuff. You, along with Nejire and Amajiki had brought a bag with necessary belongings to school and left it in the locker rooms until it was time to leave.

"It's only 4:30 right now, how long should we spend our time there?" Asked Amajiki while looking at Mirio.

"As much time as we need! We should also eat there since the food is cheap and decent enough." He then turned to lock the door as we all stepped out of his house. He had also said his parents weren't coming back until really late at night. It looked nice and comfortable in the inside.

In no time, we got to the arcade and Mirio payed for the tokens like always and we started playing. Hours countlessly flew by as we had a great time there. Then, after a few hours, you all ordered some food and ate there like you always did after a long day there. After about another hour, you all left to go to Mirio's house together. It was already getting late so it didn't take long.