6: Villains

It was almost 6 in the morning, and you awoke yourself by setting up an alarm. Since you were a light sleeper, the volume wasn't too loud and you were able to turn it off before anyone else woke up.

"I gotta go there before it's too late." You murmur to yourself as you switch out of your pijamas to put something warm on. You took one last look at the note you were given the day before. It had a location.

After that, you quietly exit the house not waking anyone up. It was still dark, so moving around in a house you've never been in before in the dark was a challenge, but against all odds, you made no sound as you closed the door behind you.

"I'm here. What do you want." You stated aimlessly as you leaned against the alley wall with hands in your pockets. There was no one there, so you just waited.

"It's very cold. I swear if this was just a joke-"

"I didn't think you had the guts to come." A raspy and low voice said all the sudden, making you jolt in surprise.

"Dabi can I play with her pretty pleeeease?" The same voice from that girl you met yesterday was heard.

"Not right now. We have business to do." He then walked out of the shadows with that girl right by him. She had that same unsettling smile as they got closer to you.

"What do you guys want and how do you know about my family's information?" You demanded as you stood your ground. Took you a second, but you recognized who they were. They were part of the League of villains that attacked the school. Although, it was said that those two weren't there.

"We aren't here to hurt you right now, but we won't take no for an answer from what we're about to ask you." Dabi said as he looked at you. (I keep accidentally typing Dadi instead of Dabi help)

"And what are you gonna ask me?"

"It's obvious by now that we know about your family, how your dad is a famous surgeon, how you have a little brother, everything." He explained without any emotions. While trying to comprehend what he was saying, you were stunned that he knew so much even though you've never met him before. 'I hope this isn't going the way I think it's going.' You worried to yourself.

"We knew your mom and she's super nice! Are you going to comply to us like she always did?" The girl exclaimed as she looked excited.

"We want you to work for us. Your quirk is perfect for a villain group like us. I think you know what would happen if you declined." As he said that, you weren't very surprised since you saw it coming, but you also hated to hear that. 'Did he just say my quirk is good for villainy? I could just use it on them, but I don't want to risk my family's safety.'

"What will you do to them if I refuse." You then thought of the obvious things they would do to them like killing.

"You will have to find that out yourself. Of course, we can also go after those friends of yours your always with." He glared at you.
'It's like these people have no morals! They don't care!' You thought as worry filled your head as you tried thinking a way out of it. You knew they held everyone you loved against you. They had you trapped. You had no other choice.

"I-"

You started, but couldn't word it. Clenching your fists and looking down, you started to tear up. 'If I join the league of villains, with those same people who attacked the school, I'll probably get kicked out and never become a hero!'

"I-I'll-" Before you could finish, something stopped you.

"(Y/N)! GET BACK!" A voice shouted out to you from behind. Before you knew it, you had a huge tentacle wrap around you, pulling you back. 'A tentacle? Then this must be-' You looked up and saw the boy. He had pulled you out of the alley, placing you behind him, and was currently staring Dabi and the girl down.