8: Rescue

Happy 2019! I hope everyone had a good time during the holidays and new years! Updates will still come around slowly for a little longer, but I will make sure it will be enough to keep you all entertained! Enjoy!

(Chapter is a little longer than usual, so get comfortable!)

"What's going.. on...?" You mumbled to yourself as you slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you noticed was the wincing pain on the side of your head and tried reaching for it. However, a rope tied around your wrists stopped you from doing so.

"You took longer to wake up than expected. We were starting to worry we captured you for nothing." An all familiar voice made its way to your ears. Once your eyes got used to the dimly lit room you were in, you were able to recognize the figure standing against one of the walls in the small room. It was Dabi. He looked down at you with those blank eyes as you laid on your side facing him while your legs were also tied.

"So...what are you going to do to me? Threaten me with hurting the ones I love so I work for you villains? What an overused plan." You scoffed at him in a low growl.

"Well, that's possibly part of our plan, but amongst that, you are also a tool we will use along the way." He said while his eyes narrowed as he coldly looked into yours. Who knows what was going to happen?

"Oh ya, I advise you not to try using your quirk. We gave you a pretty bad head injury, so I highly doubt it will be of much use for a while. I'll be happy to deal with you if you try anything." He sternly stated while one of his fists burst out in blue flames. He then turned to the door, facing away from you.

"Plus, we are developing a serum that can momentarily take away someone's quirk. Try not being our first human we test it on." Wasting no more time, he exited the room as you heard the door lock behind him. You used your quirk to make it look like there was a cat in front of you to test how well your quirk was working, just for curiosity since you were told it wouldn't really work. A cat appeared in front of you, but no longer than a second later, there was a sharp pain in your head, making the cat's figure static and less detailed, until it disappeared all at once.

"Damnit. While I'm in this shape, I'm completely defenseless and useless. Way to go me." You scolded yourself.

"When the hell are they going to feed me anyways. I feel like I haven't eaten in days." Suddenly noticing your growing need for food and water.

Third Person Omniscient:

Several hero agencies and detectives were still working hard on finding your location. So far, they knew it was The League of Villains for sure. Even UA was also surprised to check back on their cameras and find out that one of the members had made contact with you in their own school hallways. No alarms were triggered and the cameras around the entrance were strangely  blacked out when the villain supposedly entered and left. It's like someone just let her in.

"I can't just sit around anymore! Its so frustrating to stay put, I can't anymore!" Nejire exclaimed at the two males in front of her. They had gathered at Mirio's house after school to discuss once more about your case.

"Neither of us can. This is hard to say, but maybe this is a job for just the pros. We might just make things worse if we get involved. Plus, we were given orders by Nezu that we have to stay put." Mirio hesitantly said while he looked down at the floor. Amajiki, next to him, was also doing the same, but he hadn't said a word since they gathered at the home.

"Mirio do you hear yourself?! We can't just leave her to the 'pros'! Sure, they are professionals, but the school labeled us the top three for a reason! We can outshine most of the pros who are looking for her!" She yelled back at him.