the worst day ever

— this day had been a turning point in the caregiverxlittles relationship.

it happened a year and some months after jeongguk had found out from a sippy cup and a teary confession that his boyfriend was a little and that he wanted him to be his caregiver.

don't get him wrong, there were a million and one things to love about taehyung in and out of his headspace.

it filled his life with the sweetest giggles and the most innocent babble he'd ever heard.

and getting to share a similar relationship with hoseok, jimin, and yoongi was icing on an already perfect cake.

jeongguk's not blind or oblivious to the way people felt about him and taehyungs relationship.

and people weren't subtle with their stares and sly comments under their breaths.

so it hadn't been too much of a shock when he stumbled on a website littered with the negative views on his and taehyungs lifestyle, after that he decided it was best he stayed off the internet about it.

he concluded quickly that some people just didn't understand, and that was fine by him; it was their relationship anyway.

and he is a firm believer that every relationship has compromises and if you really love someone you'll do anything for them.

he never cared anyways or spent any time dwelling on the differences of his relationship compared to others because there was no point to him.

jeongguk knew that not for a single moment did he ever not want to be taehyungs caregiver or for him to feel unsafe in his headspace

and it wasn't because there were times he needed taehyung to be his caregiver in the same way that he was to him.

regardless of anything, jeongguk hadn't found out about himself until after taking care of taehyung for months on end. it wasn't as if he knew he was a switch or that he even could be a switch.

it had been after one too many bad days in a row that jeongguk subconsciously succumbed to his own needs and taehyung had been just as supportive as he'd been so it's not that.

and in the time they've been littlexcaregiver actually throughout most of their relationship as friends and as more the pair never argued or fought.

to both, arguing and screaming in an extreme form like that was pointless. they both believed you could get your point across without yelling and fighting.

so they worked everything out with each other and on the very rare grown-up arguments (for lack of better wording), they entrusted in one of their best friends to mediate and smack sense into whichever needed it.