Chapter 1: The Day I left

A/N: I don't own Junjou Romantica which is what this  fan fiction is based off. I only own this fan fiction

Misaki's POV

   Nii-San was staying with us for a few days, due to his wife and him having a break, I feel bad for Mahiro he's always in the middle of their fighting. I came back home early from my editing job I've had the job for a year since I graduated college. I was working with Mr. Ijjuin, he was pretty easy to work with, Usagi protested a lot though.

I was excited to come home today is the anniversary of our first kiss when Nii-San rejected him. I lied that I wouldn't be home for the whole day but it was actually a surprise so we could spend the entire day together. Though it would be hard

When I came home that day I was actually pretty excited to see him, he wasn't around probably still in bed. Ugh! Aikawa told me that his manuscript is due tomorrow.
"Usagi-San!" I called out.
   I looked upstairs and heard moaning in our room. I opened the door and my heart stopped Usagi San and Nii-San were on top of each other naked and kissing. Usagi San looked at me in suprise.
"MISAKI! What are you doing here?!" Usagi San panicked, my breath became heavy as I froze in place denying what was in front of me.

"Misaki?!" Nii-San stammered clearly embarrassed.

"U-Usagi?" I stuttered.

"Let me explain Misaki!" Nii-San said calmly.

My brother was under the man I loved! How could they do this to me? I can't blame Nii-San for this, he didn't know about our relationship but Usagi knew.
He knew.

I waited until they put some clothes on before sitting me down on the couch. I was on the edge of tears and I wanted an explanation.

"Misaki, me and Usagi are lovers ever since I confessed to him a few weeks ago. I know this must be crazy for you but I love him a lot and he loves me!" He explained happily holding Usagi's hand. I didn't look at my brother, I merely looked at Usagi who didn't look at me rather looking at his shoes.

"It's not Nii-San it's something else, would you like to say it Usagi?" I said angrily, Usagi still didn't look at me and he shook his head. Tears began running down my face as he turned around his back facing me. My legs took action before I had a complete meltdown.

I ran as fast as I could out of the condo, the home I had for four years and the place where the one I loved lived and now most likely my brother. I took a bus to Minami's house, I was greeted by Mahiro who looked at me with worry .

"Mitaki what's wrong?" He asked.

"Where Minami?" I asked, Mahiro took me to the bedroom where Minami was crying. She looked at me shocked and quickly wiped her tears.

"Misaki? What bring you here?" She asked kindly.

"Long story..... do you mind if you would Listen it's also about Nii-San." I saw her eyes saddened when she mentioned Nii-San. Minami shooed Mahiro out of the room.

"Minami.... Usa-Usami and I were in a relationship and I found him cheating on me with Nii-San." I cried.

"I know it's selfish of me to talk about my problems but I can't hold back these feelings." I felt Minami's arms wrap around me.

"Misaki it's alright, I know what you're feeling... Takahiro wasn't exactly faithful..." I looked at her in shock.

"But if they didn't love us enough to cheat on us then they're not worth our time until then we'll be here for each other." She said smiling at me.

"You can stay here since I'm guessing you don't want to see Usami-San now.." I smiled brightly.

"Thank you but it's fine I don't want to cause trouble-"

"It's no trouble, Misaki." I smiled and nodded.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Usagi's POV

I was sad that Misaki couldn't be there for our anniversary, I would have to be alone. Well not entirely alone, Takahiro was here but he wasn't the same. Also technically it was the day he proposed to Minami not just the day of mine and Misaki's first kiss.

"Usami!" Takahiro called. I reluctantly left my bed where I was sulking and went downstairs where I found dinner on the table.

"I made dinner." I forced a smile and sat down to eat. The ramen noddles tasted horrible but I ate it anyway just to be polite he so my best friend after all.

"What do you think, Usami?" He asked eagerly.

"Tastes.... interesting." I answered awkwardly. Suddenly my vision started to go blurry. What was happening? I was panicking then I heard a blurred voice.

"Akihiko, are you alright?" The person asked with little concern.

"Misaki, is that you?" I asked, Misaki pulled me into an embrace and kissed me. I felt him guide me to our bedroom this was different it felt wrong I have no idea why...