Chapter 6: New Feeling

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated, it's just I was on writers block for a while and I felt no one would enjoy this story, until I saw how many people read it and the stars. Thank you for all your support.

Misaki's POV

"Misaki, there's a package for you!" Minami-San called. I dried my hands from washing the dishes and there was a package for me.

I opened up the package and found a carton of strawberries, and strawberry flavored things. I remembered the bitter moment when Usami-San would give me strawberry flavored things when his brother send me a carton each day. I threw the strawberries out in the trash.
I wasn't accepting any gifts from him!

The next few days irritated me, I kept getting cartons of strawberries. I sighed, I can't let him bother me. As I gathered my thoughts, my phone dinged, I opened my phone. It was Ijuiin.

Ijuiin is one of the two people I turned to after my break up. He offered me to live with him but it was best for me to stay in Nee-San and Mahiro for their sake. He soon became a good friend of mine. He's a good person but I'm not sure if I like him or not. He did confess to me again a few weeks ago, all I could answer was that "I'm not sure how I feel about you in that way." He promised, "I'll make me fall in love with me!" "

I read the message, he asked if I was free tonight? Usually I'm at work but Nami-San forced me to take a few weeks off. I answered his text "Yah, why?" He answered, "Nami-San told me you were working hard lately, let's go out on a boy's night." I felt annoyed at everything because of the strawberries for the last few weeks, so a relaxing calm night would be good.

Minami-San was working overtime, Mahiro was at a sleepover with one of his friend's house, and I had nothing else to do, you know what I'll go! I answered, "Okay sure!" Ijuiin replied. "Great, dress formally I have a surprise for you!"

I looked through my closet. I got a plain but formal suit. I remember Usami used to buy me mountains of nice suits, I can't believe he spend his money on that. I laughed before a sinking feeling in my gut, tears fell from eyes. I began to quietly sob, that day I can't forget it.

The sweat.

The tears of pleasure in Usagi-San's eyes.

The clothes on the floor.

I don't understand sometimes. Why did they do that to me? Nii-San my own brother with my lover, I mostly blame Usami but I guess Usami told Nii-San what happened and they're still together. I know a part of me still loves Usami and Nii-San but they both betrayed me. Another part of me still feels guilty because they both did so much for me as a whole. My feelings are all jumbled up even now years after the incident.
I heard my phone ding again. The text said. "I'm outside."

I found Ijuiin outside in a posh black car. He lowered the car window where he was wearing a nice black suit with a red tie and sunglasses.

"Why, hello!" Ijuiin said in a flirty way. I blushed hopping into his car.

"So..where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise." He winked, my face flushed even more, I could be mistaken for a tomato. We drove for about half an hour, in the meantime, Ijuiin and I chatted about movies, his latest comic that I was fanboying about since he lets me see the drafts for them and I'm always the first one to read it.

"We're here." Ijuiin said with excitement. We both got out of the car where it showed a nice fancy restaurant.

"Oh Ijuiin, you don't have to take me to a fancy place like-" I said before Ijuiin's finger shut my mouth.

"Stop being like that, I invited you to this place and you've working so hard. You deserve a break." Ijuiin stated. I sighed in defeat as he took my hand leading me in the building making me blush more.

"Hi, I'm Ijuiin, I have a reservation here." Ijuiin  said.

"Ahh yes. Right this way." The waiter said smiling taking them to an isolated fancy part of the restaurant. After the waiter left they both sat down looking at the menu. However I wasn't looking at the menu I was looking at Ijuiin he really did so much for me especially in my times of need. If only I could repay him one day. After we chose what we want we continued walking about our lives.

"Misaki, what do you plan on doing?" Ijuiin asked.

"Well, Minami and I are planning on moving since the house has a lot of..unpleasant memories." I answered. I saw Ijuiin's mouth slightly frown before positioning back to a smile.

"Oh, where to?"

"Not far since we both have work nearby."

Ijuiin let out a quiet quick sigh of relief. He smiled brightly at me which made me feel warm inside.
What is this feeling? I could've sworn I've felt this before.

"How bout you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure honestly." Ijuiin said sighing. "But after today I hope I can find the answer."

"What do you mean?" I questioned in confusion.

"Well Misaki I know you've never given me an answer but I'm never gonna give up..will you be my-"

"Misaki?" I jumped before seeing two men standing at the window looking at me in shock it was Nii- San and Usami, Usami looking like he has just been stabbed in the back.