Chapter 5: A Strawberry Plan

Usami's POV

"GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed kicking the rear of my car. At this point I don't care if the cost of the repair. I'm rich, I can easily pay for it. I needed to find him and tell him to come back. I don't even know where he lives.

I took that conversation badly. I need to give him time especially that we haven't seen each other in four years. Why did he leave? Why did he leave me alone especially on our anniversary. I haven't heard a trace from him after he quit his job at Marukawa Publishing.

I also need answers, why did he leave. All I remember that I was eating with Takahiro, and then next thing I know is that Misaki leaving with tears in his eyes that broke my heart. I tried calling and calling him asking him what's wrong. He never answered.

Takahiro actually confessed to me, I accepted in vain. I just wasn't in love with him anymore, I loved Misaki. Our relationship wasn't working out much when we go together. I wasn't really trying and attracted to him but he cheated and Misaki left me. I won't give up I need him back.

"Alright I need a plan, I need to talk to him one more time to explain myself....then I'll let go." I thought.

In the corner of my eye I saw Misaki go in a car and driving off. Suddenly an idea lit up. I jumped in my car and followed the car driving to what I'm assuming Misaki's home. I hope he isn't living with one of his friends or that damn manga artist. What happens if they were lovers?!

He parked in a driveway of what seemed to be a nice house. Memories flooded back in my brain. This was Takahiro's old house. So I'm guessing he was living with Minami and Mahiro. Well Minami is a single mother now but I hope he didn't do anything to my Misaki.

I saw Misaki get out of the car, unlock the door, and walk in. Misaki has changed, he looked more like Hiroki except for his large green eyes. Luckily they never changed. Now that I know where he lives my plan can come into effect. I'm not going to see him at his house, he'll probably call the police. But I will get him back. Before anyone can take him from me, but now all I can do is wait and order lots and lots of strawberries.

A/N Sorry for not updating and this is not very long. Homework and tests have been piling up since it's near exam time for me. Hoped you enjoy the chapter.

MirrorGem11