Chapter 1

I ADVISE YOU TO READ THE CAPTION TO HAVE THE STORY MAKE SENSE-

The night was filled with black and stormy clouds, the winds turned and buckled in the night and day, each and every AU were perishing, everyone have become scared, the star sanses and the original council have become aware and had a meeting.

"Calm down everyone! I know this seems bad, and it is! But we'll find nightmare and bring him back to his original form." Ink calmly said, making everyone relax and happy, ink bowed and let dream take the stand "my brother is not a bad guy. I didn't see him doing this- I didn't see any of this. And without no positivity around nightmare, I can't track him. But we'll get through this and we will restore everything. Just have faith in us and keep those positive energy up! Nightmare feeds on negative energy... so please stay positive." Dream smiled at everyone, everyone understood and relaxed "have a goodnight everyone." He got off, ink took everyone out except for blue and dream.

~with error~

Error went into outertale, since outertale doesn't have a sky, it was the only relaxing and breathable place to be "back again I see?" Outer smiled and went to error "you know it" error said and took the cup of cocoa outer brought "why you comin here all the time 'ol chap?" Outer asked as he blew his cocoa and drank some "the AUs are already living in misery, I have nothing to do except for coming here to speak with y-" error got interrupted when nightmare came through a portal grumbling, Error got up and glitched "no not mine!" Outer pleaded, nightmare walked up to error "what are you." Nightmare tilted his head "What are you!" Error bled, Outer looked at them both and ran away.

~time skip in the void~
[Screw there voiced being bold]

Error laughed "that's why you're like this? You've been mistreated?" He smiled, night shrugged "I just... everyone hated me for being a nightmare.. I give them nightmares and feed on their negativity and dream gives them hope, love, peace, dreams... I had nothing to compare to him. I thought we were a team! But no everyone think I'm a monster!!" He screamed and hid his face, Error put a hand on his shoulder "I get it-.. I'm a destroyer. I destroy AUs because I was 'Created' to.. Ink didn't create me. The somewhat 'Gods' did. People know me as a monster, a glitch, a hack and a virus.. but I'm created to not care, I'm created to destroy and not care about anything and no one. Yet ink wants to stop me for doing something I was made to do. Ink creates too much AUs, and I go off destroying the forgotten ones, but if I'm lucky, I can destroy one that everyone loves and hear them complain that I'm not doing my job, well do my job for me then!" Error explained, nightmare chuckled "we're not different you and me." Nightmare smiled, Error smiled as well.

"Yeah."