Chapter 9

Error woke up the next morning with his face turned to the wall, he noticed that nightmare was cupping him in his sleep, he blushed a soft yellow as he turned and cuddled into his arms, he smiled softly as he nuzzled into his neck softly, nightmare breathed softly in his sleep as error was really happy.

Ink was in his AU checking up on all the AUS, writing down the activities that the AUS were doing, he smiled softly as everything seemed good. As he floated in the golden void with papers floating as well, he was drawing random things, he still wanted to know who that man was at the party he danced with, he didn't know if he liked the guy or it was just curiosity, ink just knew that he never saw the guy again.

-hours later-

Error noticed a letter on the table and opened it, reading it as he gasped and glared at cross who came in "another party!? We almost got caught!" Error said, cross shrugged "we need this, they're hosting another party masked party, but with animal masks, we need to know what they are up to" cross said as error sighed nodding.

-Night came-

Error wore a white tux dressed as a bunny with a fake bunny tail and a white mask, nightmare was in his regular form as he dressed as a wolf, with a grey tux and mask. Everyone else were what the reader wants to think. Everyone went in separate pairs so they don't get suspicious that a large group came together.

Half hour passed and everyone was at the party, it was a pretty large party with snacks and music, ink came to the front desk on the little stage, noticing the male that he danced with last time, he knew that was the male due to his laughter and fancy talk that he spoke with to him, it was hot to ink. Ink blushed suddenly and left, not wanting anyone to notice his blush 'calm down ink, i-its not real! My feelings are irrelevant-...' he thought as he calmed down and went over to dream that was speaking to the people who came, ink stood next to him, watching the mysterious male(error) in the corner if his eye, he swore he felt him being stared at by him, he felt like they had a connection.

Error watched as he glared at ink but wasn't going to keep the glare long, he laughed softly with an animal that came over, it was a real bunny dressed as a fox, they laughed as ink liked over and blushed softly. Dream bowed as well as blue, ink noticed and wasn't really paying attention as he did as well "ink? Have any comments?" Dream smiled at him gently "no no, I don't but thank you!" He giggled softly trying to be cute.

Ink really wants the strange man to notice him...

Nightmare noticed that ink was always looking at error with a blush. Nightmare isn't having it.

Alright well this is chapter 9 hoped you like it, chapter 10 will be a real doozy~ drama!♡