Chapter 15 [Final]

Have no ideas so let's just say they're in the future let's say.... 4 years now. I haven't read my own book either so correct me if I do something stupid. Like idk what I had planned with ink and dream I forgot about them okay anyway here you go...

Error and Nightmare were together for 4 years now as nightmare walked onto errors room "knock knock my evil beauty!~" He said smirking as error huffed "don't call me that" he said walking up to him "ready for our date?" Nightmare asked smirking and grabbing him by the hips and pulling him close "yeah I'm down" He blushed a bit looking down at his hands as nightmare then teleported them to outertale "gets prettier everytime I see them" error said smiling, hugging nightmare and nuzzling his neck "hehe, you're much more better then these balls of gas glitchy~" nightmare said soothingly as error lightly teasingly punched his shoulder "alright smooth guy" he said smiling as nightmare chuckled "hey error?" Nightmare blushed looking away as he let go "yeah?" Error asked "can I ask you something?" He asked error as error nodded "of course, what is it?" Error asked him as nightmare blushed deeply getting down on one knee.

[Yeah idk if nightmare already asked-.... ehhh? Doesn't hurt to do it again my babies!!~]

Nightmare blushed more and pulled out a black box and opened it, there then was a light blue sapphire ring "will you merry me my glitchy?~" Nightmare smiled looking at him, error teared up, covering his mouth "o-of course I will! God damn it took long enough you big stupid octopus!!" Error yelled smiling as nightmare put the ring on him and hugged him tightly "well you just made this big stupid octopus the happiest man on earth!" He said as they lightly kissed eachother, tears falling down.

[A year later]

"TENPATCH!!! WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HERE! HE'LL BE PISSED AT YOU!!" Cross yelled trying to get tenpatch off the fridge "more like he'll be mad at you for not taking care of me, cross!~" he stuck his tongue out at him doing peace signs, cross growled "you stupid brat..." He muttered as error walked in "what did you call him??" Error huffed as cross rubbed his neck "n-nothing!" Cross chuckled as tenpatch gasped and smiled "papa!!!!" He yelled jumping off the fridge and into errors arms "hello my son, I told you not to disobey cross when he babysits you" Error huffed with a worried look "I know... But it's so fun torturing him." Tenpatch whined as nightmare walked in proud "that's my boy!!" He said as error huffed groaning at nightmare "yes but if something bad happens you need to obey cross when he tells you what to do, unless he's being an asshole again and tries to make you a slave doing his dirty work. Then you beat the shit outta him" error smirked as tenpatch giggled "yeahhh!!!" He said jumping all around and swinging around the kitchen with his tentacles, nightmare and error then hugged eachother "missed you" error smiled as nightmare chuckled "it's only been 2 hours" nightmare rolled his eyes "I know, but it always feels like forever-" He said nuzzling his neck as nightmare pulled his chin up and kissed him passionately "ewww papa and daddy are kissing!" Tenpatch complained "that's what people do when they're in love" cross said as tenpatch groaned in disgust "I would never ever kiss anyone!!" Tenpatch exclaimed "that's what i thought" nightmare said smiling "you and me both" error chuckled as tenpatch rolled his eyes "you need a nap mister" error picked tenpatch up as tenpatch yawned "not a bad idea papa" he said snuggling into his scarf and falling asleep as error and nightmare teleported to tenpatch's room and putting him in the bed, turning his night light on.

Error and Nightmare hugged in the hallway when they left their sons room. "Nightmare, I love you" error said smiling as nightmare smiled too "I love you too."

And that's the finale! They had a kid and yadda yadda, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND THANKS FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINGGGGGG DJJDSIFNOAND I LOVE YOU, you guys give me so much motivation when you read my book like god you guys are great, but this book came to and end sadly. Thank you again! I love you!♡♡