Chapter 2

Nightmare was at his mansion, cross, horror, killer, and dust were all in the meeting room with the fire going and blowing, puffing smoke out of the chimney. Cross was finding out what they'll do with the star sanses, until suddenly nightmare came in with error.

"Error will be joining us. We need to get rid of everyone's hopes and dreams and turn these places into complete and a total bliss of dark!" He raised a fist and everyone cheered, error smiled and chuckled "we'll attack at this time." Nightmare gave the order on a specific day... the winter dance.

Everyone were in costume to hide there identities since it was a mask party.

~at the dance~

Ink greeted everyone, even the dark sanses without knowing it was them. Nightmare whispered to error about everything.

"How are you! Wanna dance?" Ink asked error as dream asked nightmare, they agreed, error was just hoping that ink didn't find out "so how is the party?" Ink asked, error tried to not be as glitchy "i-isnt it dangerous to have a disguise party when the 'dark sanses' can be here" error asked, ink smiled and nodded, whispering "that's why at the end everyone will have to show there faces to the one there dancing with!" Ink said inspirational.

This was bad for error as error needed someway to escape before the unmasking ceremony started.

The music stopped as dream announced to take the masks off "I'm sorry-" he didn't want to do this but he didn't want to be suspicious "I would take my mask off but I'm scared you see... I know you are ink and I'm so happy to greet and meet you finally and it's an honor, but- I shall not show thyne face as it would be so embarrassing! Good-bye star sans! I shall grant you fare oath and hope for your journey to defeat the dark sanses!" Error kissed his hand and went off in the shadows, ink blushed and smiled.

'Who was that dashing young man-"

Nightmare went to the bathroom as everyone else was there too "how'd you get out?" Error asked nightmare and them, they just disagreed because they acted like they were too scared that they'll be ugly or soemthing, error nodded and sweatingly said 'me too-'

~time skip~

Error was in his void as he was checking on the souls that were there still, he was a part of the dark sanses but he wasn't gonna live there, sure the void is endless and lonely, but he needs some alone time and he's lived there for thousands of years so he fell accompany and knew all the places of it. He smiled as he layed in a hammock like string swing, as he relaxed and sewed some dolls, ink cane in "error." Ink said shyly, error quickly hid the dolls with the souls up above the fog "whAt dO yOU wAnT!" Error came down and stood a couple of feet away from him, ink looked down "I need you to find where nightmare is hiding for me. We need to catch nightmare and the rest of them. The hope tree is going to die if we don't get nightmare back there!" Ink pleaded, error shook his head "pooR iNK- yoU juSt dOn't geT iT? Do yOu?!" Error scoffed "nO oNe wiLl heLp yoU!!" He glitched harder and pushed him, dust came in a took a couple swings at ink, ink dodged them "y-youre on there side!??" Ink screamed and dodged every attack, cross came in and X-Filed him and moved him back to dreamtale as he unfiled him their. Error sighed and calmed down a bit.

Nightmare came in "im sorry you have to deal with this" Nightmare said, cross loves nightmare, he has a huge crush on him and seeing nightmare be so nice to error made him jealous.

Error went to outertale the next day and outer was scared of error now "Nightmare seems to follow you aroun mate... I don't think you coming here is a good idear.." outer said, giving him tea, error drank it "nightmare won't do anything to your place, he knows I love this place and him and I are pretty close so he won't do nothing to you" he smiled, outer did as well and chuckled a bit "okay, I believe you-"

"Good."