Chapter 4

Dream was writing down a plan while blue and ink were talking about the party they had a while a ago, they didn't get them which pissed them off, fresh came back smiling "what are you doing back??" Ink asked, fresh shrugged "I don't wanna do nuffin bad broski, I'm notz on no onez side bruh" fresh smiled and wheelied off into a portal to his AU, ink growled "ughh!!" Ink then jumped when reaper came in "error commited suicide!" Reaper said, as planned, error faked his death, the group gasped and went to the anti-void to see error on the ground with his skull bust open with a pan next to his head and cuts on his arms and legs, blood came pouring through his clothes, of course that couldn't kill error, nightmare made sure that it didn't kill him, but that was the real one, everyone cheered except for ink, in which he kind of felt bad, sure he wanted to take down error to not kill his aus anymore, but he could've changed error. He felt guilty and rubbed his arm. Dream had noticed and sighed softly.

~time skip~

Everyone left and error went to the mansion "happy?" Error asked, cross nodded "we're proud!" Killer said, reaper then healed error up with his reaper kind of magic. Error rolled his eyes, night smiled at him and error blushed a light yellow looked away for nightmare to not notice his blush.

Fresh went to the anti-void "glitchy i-" he looked at the puddle of blood and a pan with blood on it and a knife that magically was there(lol), he felt a sharp pain pierce his soul 'what is this.. what- is this.. feeling?' He thought 'g-glitchy is.... gone and i-.. No that's impossible- im a parasite im a-....'

'A monster.'

Error rolled his eyes smiling and laughing with the dark gang, nightmare made a couple jokes, without his tar tentacle self form and acted like Dream, wearing one of dreams crowns and capes "I get my power from positive energy and I love friendship and cute things!!~" nightmare mocked as everyone laughed, nightmare thought errors blush and laugh was adorable- but he didn't want to believe he felt anything for error.

Fresh came in, in worry, but sighed as he saw error was fine, error looked at him "hey fresh" he said in a glitched tone "I thought you died bruh" fresh smiled acting like his emotionless self, wheeling back and forth "I faked my death to the light group" error said shrugging "right right I understand broski" he saluted off and went into a portal.

Nightmare was getting angry that fresh hung around his error so much, he needs to step up his game and start flirting with this cute glitch before fresh starts to do anything too drastic.

But what to say or even use.