Chapter Five.

LILY'S P.O.V.

It's been a week since I last talked to Gee. He ignored my texts and my calls. My mom was back, she didn't mind me having Alex, Connor and Leila around, they just slept on the floor. 

I heard a knock on the door as I was doodling on a piece of paper. I jumped up and opened the door. It was quite late, around 11ish. There stood a drunken Gee, his hair was stuck to the side of his face. I could smell the alcohol. 

"Gerard..." My voice trailed off as I bit my bottom lip. He stumbled in to the hallway. 

"Lily. I'm a little t-tipsy!" Gee giggled swinging his bottle of vodka. 

"Gerard, why're you here?" 

"I n-need to tell you something." 

"Spit it out then." 

"I-I Lo-v-v-e Y-You." 

I sighed. "No, you don't Gerard. You're drunk, you don't know what you're talking about." 

"B-but I do!" There was tears brimming his eyes. 

"No, Gee. You don't. No one loves me, okay?" I bit my lip, I tasted blood. Ugh. 

"Your lip i-is b-bleeding." He stepped closer, wiping the blood away with his thumb. 

"No shit," I whispered. Gerard was getting closer. 'He's drunk, Lily, you can't take advantage of that,' My mind screamed this at me as he gently pressed his lips on mine. I didn't react. He pulled away and just looked at me. The tears had finally brimmed over his eyelids. 

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry," He sat on the couch, head in hands and sobbed. I sat down next to him. I hugged his waist from the side, he pulled his head out of his hands and wrapped them around my torso. 

"It's okay, Gee, I'm gonna take you home and put you to bed, okay?" He nodded and I stood up, pulling him with me. He held my hand as I pulled him across our yards and in to his house. Mikey stood there looking at us. I sighed. 

"Mind taking your brother?" Mikey laughed at my facial expression. He took Gerard's arm. 

"Thanks for bringing him over, he probably would've just passed out on the street if you hadn't brought him here," I nodded. 

"I got to be going, Mikes. Alex'll be home soon." Mikey nodded pulled Gerard down in to the basement.

Alex was the only one still here, my mom had let him stay while his parents went on a road trip. He was going to join Belleville high and stay with us until his parents go back.

I jogged back in to my house and waited for Alex, I heard a key in the door and in stepped Alex.

"Hey," He sat down next to me smiling at me.

"Oh hi,"  Alex pulled his feet up spreading his legs over my lap. 

"Oh, bitch, you are not keeping yo' feet there. I have a phobia of feet. Remember?" I pushed his feet down and put mine on his lap. 

"Oh, darling. Your feet are too cute," He winked at me. "Lily," He suddenly turned serious. "I need to tell you something. It's not going to be easy but I think you need to know... I think you're the most gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, funny, fabulous, caring girl I know. I've known you my whole life and have had feelings for you since the first grade. I love you, Lily. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

Well I wasn't expecting that. I can't say no, It will crush him, I can't do that. I love him, of course I do. I've always had a tiny crush on him. Nothing compared to Gerard though. 

"Yes... Of course I will Alex."

 He jumped up and pulled me in to a hug. I laughed at him. He was adorable. 

"I love you, Lily-Cup," He hadn't used that nickname for me since we were like 7. 

"I love you too, Alex-Boo," He laughed at that, I had come up with it when we were little and he dressed up like Boo from Monsters Inc. when we were 6. So many memories. Good and Bad ones. 

A/N- OOH plot twist. Sorry if you don't like it, don't worry Gerard will be happy too. But with who o.O. I'm gonna bring in one or two more characters... If you want to be Gerard's new 'thing' as I'm calling it at the moment, message me:D! BTW for those who don't know, Alex is based on Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low:) OMG HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT ALICIA?! SHE'S PREGNANT. MIKEY'S GONNA HAVE A MINI MIKEY:D *Happiness*. Bye, Love you guys.