Chapter 3

Yuka's p.o.v

"Yuka! Hey come on get up!" Konata called. "Mmm five more minutes onii-chan!" Yuka whined turning over. "Eh?! I ain't your onii-chan!" Konata giggled. "Ah! Sorry..." Yuka blushed. "It's ok, let's just get ready for school" she replied. Yuka got up and did her hair. "The school should be able to give you a new uniform when you get there k?" Ayumu explained. She just nodded as a reply then skipped after them to the kitchen. "Morning you three, Breakfast is on the table and your lunches are on the counter" Ayoko said pointing to them. After breakfast they walked out the door. "Alright, you just turn left here and keep going straight" Konata said.

"Bye!" Yuka called back running across the bridge. As she neared the school, she noticed everyone glancing over at her. "Alright, we have a new transfer student...please come in dear" The female said. Yuka slowly walked in and stood next to her. "H-hello...I'm Mochida Yuka..." she introduced herself bowing. "Nice to meet you Mochida, I am Mrs. Naraki" the teacher said. "Morning Naraki-sensei!" Yuka smiled. "Please take a seat in the last row by the window, in the last desk" Katsunari giggled. (the teachers name is Katsunari Naraki) Yuka did as she was told and sat in the desk. "Pst, Where are you from?" asked a girl with short brown hair.

"I am from Kiseragi Academy Jr. High-school" Yuka whispered. "Cool! I am Satsuki Mizuhara" she replied. (Eh, why not use her real friend right? Although I really ain't fond of Satsuki...she greets Satoshi like 'Nice to meetcha, you must be Yukalina's big brother! I am Mizuhara Satsuki, C cup!' I mean come on...XD) "Nice to meet you" Yuka nodded. "Yukalina!" Satsuki whispered loudly. "Huh?" Yuka turned her head confusedly. "That's your new name I am gonna call you!" Satsuki sneered. "Eh? Ok!" Yuka smiled. Satsuki seemed like she would be a good friend for the start. (We have to pretend she is from this school, cause I know she was from Kiseragi don't get mad at meh pleaze!)

~~Lunch~~ "Yukalina!" Satsuki called running after Yuka. Satsuki was carrying a bag of potato chips. "Hey" Yuka greeted. "Wanna go to lunch together? Maybe we could get you a boyfriend!" Satsuki teased. (Satsuki is perverted like Seiko kinda, that's what I heard) "No, no! I don't need a boyfriend" Yuka waved her hands, her face flushed. "You do! I mean, even though you don't have boobs, I bet some boy would like ya!" Satsuki joked. Yuka felt embarrassed and looked down. "Don't worry, You have a good structure!" Satsuki smiled making her hands figure Yuka. "Thanks?" Yuka said uncertainly if wether that was a compliment or an insult.

"Do you like to collect Shōjo Manga?" Satsuki asked. "Yes! It's awesome" Yuka smiled finally having something in common with Mizuhara. "Me to! Do you wanna go out after school and collect them with me!? We can share them!" Satsuki smiled happily. "Sure! That would be so much fun!" Yuka giggled. "Ha! Finally someone who will do that with me!" Satsuki fist pumped the air. "I have my allowance I can use" Yuka said. "Me to!" Satsuki winked. they entered the lunch room and started to eat. "You should tell me about yourself!" Satsuki insisted. "Ok, what do you want to know?" Yuka asked. "Are you an only child?" She said. "No, I have a big brother" Yuka explained. "Oooh! I bet he is very handsome" Satsuki giggled day dreaming.

Yuka nodded, "Oh...I think he is" she smiled. "Ha! Alright, what do you dislike?" Satsuki continued. "Raisins!" Yuka said. As she did she scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out causing Satsuki to laugh. "What bout you?" Yuka asked. "I hate insects and cockroaches! Eww! Just thinking of them makes me wanna puke!" Satsuki said. "Haha" Yuka giggled. "I think we will be good friends!" Satsuki winked holding her hand behind her head as she ate her potato chips. "Yea, I think we will" Yuka smiled happily.