Chapter 10

Satoshi held Naomi close as she shook in fear for Ayumi. Mika was sorta proud of herself for this, but she froze as she saw Yoshiki running down after her. "Shinozaki!" He called and ran faster and stopped in front of her and she rolled into his arms. She snuggled closer to his chest causing him to blush slightly. "Are you ok Shinozaki?" He asked. That's when Ayumi snapped. She slapped him then walked off angrily "Don't talk to me!" She hissed. Mika frowned and went to Yoshiki. "What's her deal?" She asked. He sighed, "I don't know." Mika hung on Yoshiki's arm happily and he patted her head. Ayumi leaned on the tree and watched with sadness. 'I don't think I am welcomed with him....' She thought then ran home, crying.

Satoshi frowned and called Yoshiki over. "What is it?" Yoshiki asked. "I'm dissapointed in you...Didn't you just see Shinozaki running away, crying?! You guys were so close..a couple! But then this girl comes into your life and you change..." he growled. "You would do the same!" Yoshiki retorted. "No I wouldn't! I stay loyal to Naomi! I protect her, love her, care for her and I can't bear to lose her! Maybe you deserved this..." Satoshi frowned. "Satoshi.." Naomi muttered, looking up at him happily. "I mean it Naomi.." He leaned in and kissed her quickly. She blushed "I am going to go help the class-rep" She smiled and walked off. She looked for Ayumi and soon enough found her, walking down the street, crying.

She went up to her "You ok?" Naomi asked. "N..no" she sobbed. Naomi hugged her "I am sorry...Kishinuma doesn't deserve such a great, amazing, talented girl like you" She said to Ayumi. "Thank you...Maybe I'll find someone else..." She smiled. "True that! Hey! Speaking of which, I know this one guy from school that is kinda like you! His name is Tamoki Yamohiro" Naomi smiled. "Really? What's he like?" She asked. "Well..He has blue, spiky hair and is pretty fit. He is kind, smart, and very helpful," Naomi explained. "That's all I know..I only hung out with him for a while then I started hanging out with you guys." Ayumi was smiling, "I already like him! And he is just like me? That's awesome!" She squealed. Naomi laughed "I'll introduce you two tomorrow" She promised. "Thank you so much! You made me feel a lot better" She hugged Naomi. "No problem, anytime" She giggled. "Come on, let's go back to the others.''

Yuka sighed as she sat against the door. "I finally told Onii-chan.." She muttered. "Yuka?" Came a familiar voice. "Yes?" She called back. "I made you a snack!" Ayoko called. "Thanks!" She called and saw some cookies. "Onii-chan used to make these for me...Onii-chan.." She whimpered and cried a little then took a cookie and ate it. She froze "This...this..! It tastes just like the ones Onii-chan made.." She frowned.