Chapter 12

(Thank you guys for telling me my book is great =3 I really appreciate it and here is the next chapter. Enjoy!)

Mayu looked around and saw she was in the school. "Huh?! We're home!" She smiled. She looked around and saw her friends laying on the ground. "Ms. Yui! Shige-nii! Everyone come on get up" She begged. Ms. Yui opened her eyes. "I can't believe it..." She gasped. Sakutaro smiled when Mayu jumped in his arms and he held her. Ms. Yui smiled then looked around "Where is Shinohara?" She asked. "She..didn't get left behind right?" Mayu whimpered. "Mayu...Don't get worked up" Sakutaro whispered. She nodded and looked down.

Seiko was already running home happily. She ran to Naomi's house and knocked on the door. "Mrs. Nakashima! Is Naomi home?" She asked. "Shinohara! Naomi is...." Natsumi didn't finish before bursting into tears. Seiko frowned and comforted her, "What happened?" "She..got in an accident and is in the hospital.." Natsumi sniffled. At this, Seiko ran to the hospital. As she got there she ran to the front desk and asked for information. She couldn't see Naomi yet but she ran to see Yuka.

"Yuka!" She ran to her and smiled, kneeling down by the bed. "S-Shinohara!" Yuka smiled and hugged her. "I am back...But..Are you okay?" Seiko asked. Yuka nodded and smiled happily. "I get to get out today." Seiko nodded but then felt a tap on her shoulder. "Ah! Oh..Hello" She waved to the old woman. Ayoko nodded then hugged Yuka. "Ayoko.." She hugged back. "I am getting you out of here and we are going home" She said. "Wait..This is Mochida's sister...You can't take her" Seiko growled. "She is my daughter" Ayoko said. "Whaaa? No! She Isn't" Seiko stood between them. "Ugh..I don't have time for this..Hey Yuka. I got you a mentor" Ayoko Smirked. "Hey, you can come in now" She called. Seiko gasped and Yuka's eyes widened when he came in. "No way..." Yuka whimpered. "You! Get out of here!" Seiko ran at him and punched at his chest.

""What are you doing? Didn't you miss me? I mean I did visit you when you were hung" He smirked. "Screw you Kizami!" Seiko growled. Kizami sighed then looked at Yuka. "Shall we get going?" He asked.

~~On the way home~~ Seiko decided to wait back for Naomi. Yuka sat by Kizami in the car. "Yuka..Don't be so scared" He smirked. She gulped and looked out of the window. "To be honest...I love you" he whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened and she froze then slowly looked at him. "I want to be more than brother and sister" He grinned. "W-what? No...I like Eiko.." She muttered. "He is dead Yuka..I am all you have now"