Chapter 15

Yuka pondered the thought for a moment "Why do you need my help?" She asked. "Because you're the only one who has been to Heavenly Host and know the most," Tyra said. "Oh....Okay! I have nothing to lose anymore so I'll help!" She smiled. "What do we have to do?" Yuka asked. "Well...First thing is first..I hear you have a friend named Shinozaki Ayumi...She is Sachiko's family...I think second cousin, once removed." Yuka nodded, "That's my onii-chans friend..But I know where we can find her!" Tyra grinned "Alright great!" She giggled. "Lets go after the party and when Satsuki won't suspect anything." Yuka nodded and giggled, "I can't wait to get Eiko back!" Tyra nodded and ran into the party room. Yuka followed close behind and saw a bunch of people from school and stayed mostly by Satsuki and Tyra. After about two hours, Yuka started getting tired. "I am gonna go guys," she yawned. Tyra nodded and gave her hand signals to meet her at school on the roof tomorrow. She nodded and then walked out.

She sighed tiredly as she walked home. "I wish someone would pick me up." she sighed. "Onii-chan would..." she frowned. She froze as she heard a car park beside her and the window roll down. "Get in." said the deep voice, a voice Yuka knew to well. "Why? So you can rape me?" She growled. Kizami rolled his eyes and got out then threw her in the vehicle. Yuka immediately buckled up and stayed silent as she tapped her feet together. He sighed as he drove down the street, "Ayoko was getting worried." She frowned at his words but just looked out the window. Hs turned into their street and continued driving. "Can you take me to the hospital please?" She begged. "Fine.." Kizami sighed and drove passed the house and to the hospital.

As he parked the car, Yuka jumped out and ran inside and ask to see Satoshi. She ran to the room he was in and knocked on the door. "Come in!" He called. His voice made Yuka tingle with happiness as she opened the door and heard a gasp. "Onii-chan!" She ran over and hugged him carefully. "Yuka.." he smiled and hugged her back tightly and kissed her head. "I missed you! How are you doing?" She asked him as she pulled away. "I have been getting a lot better," he smiled. "Me too!" She giggled and bit her bottom lip. She could tell Satoshi thought it was cute by his expression. "I am so glad you are okay Yuka.." he smiled and rubbed her head. She smiled "Same here onii-chan! Yuka missed you a lot," Yuka said. He laughed and kissed her head.

"Yuka has to tell you something Onii-chan.." she mumbled. Satoshi's smiled faded, "What is it?" Yuka hesitated "Y-Yuka has to g-go back t-to Heavenly Host.." She said. "No Yuka! You can't go back! You nearly died the other two times! I can't lose you! Even right now I am trying to get you back! Please Don't!" Satoshi grabbed her. "O-onii-chan.." Yuka whimpered. She started explaining everything that had happened before all the times she went, even the time she was left alone when Satoshi was there. "What?! Where is this psychotic person?! I'll kill him!" Satoshi growled angrily. Yuka jumped "Its okay..Really onii-chan." Satoshi sighed "Yuka..Dont go back..I don't see why you need too...Suzumoto, Morishige, Shinohara, and Yui-sensei all had to go back..They just came to visit." he said. "They all went back?!" Yuka frowned. "Yes...It was sad..Shinozaki is having trouble with all this..I fear for her." he said. "Oh..." Yuka looked down.

-Ayumi-

Ayumi was in her room with a circle that had an upside down star in it. "This is bad but..I need to find a way to get my friends back..I am gonna summon some ghosts.." she closed her eyes and said a curse under her breath. She had a Ouija board by her and she fell back as the star glowed. "Is anyone here?" She asked and gasped as she saw the arrow point to yes. "O-okay..Do you know how I can get my friends back for good?" She asked and it pointed to 'No' and she gasped as she had a vision of a tricycle going down a bloody hallway. "H-how did you die?" She asked. It spelled out D-R-O-W-N-E-D. She frowned "I'm sorry..Are you evil?" She asked. It pointed to yes and the arrow shook and flew at her. "Ah!" She ducked and it hit the wall. Then the board flew at her and as did the candles. "I'm sorry if I upset you!" She whimpered in fear. The star and the circle glowed brighter and fire ignited around it.

She gasped as she looked at it and stood up "How is this possible? Just one spirit..That's all I summoned right?! I hope so..These demons can't be here.." She looked down. Her eyes widened as the floor cracked open and she fell down inside.