Chapter 1 - Angel 👼

Perth

I groaned as I turn off my alarm waking me up. It was another day for my job, you heard it right job. I'm working at a not so big cafe 15 minutes far from here, actually it was owned by my friend Plan. Plan is so damn rich so he doesn't need to find a work or a job but still he is managing the cafe, isn't still a work?

I jump off my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I slip off my clothes and started showering. After of a refreshing shower I dried myself and slid up a new clothes. I decided to wear a plain pink shirt with a cut on the left shoulder along with my black pants and white sneakers. I used to cut my shirts because I found it cool but my friends and specially Plan always says that I look like a homeless child on the streets.

I went downstairs and there is my beautiful brother, Yacht preapring our breakfast. I sat myself and greeted him.

"Morning pornstar."

"Morning Midget, here eat your breakfast." he said. And without a word I ate my breakfast.

It's our summer vacation but I have nothing to do so I decided to find a job atleast I'm not wasting the time and somehow I can help myself and my brother. After eating and washing the dishes I made my way to the cafe, of course I bid a goodbye to my brother.

At the Cafe ~ ☕

As I reached the cafe I spotted the gang on the same place we used to hangout, on the table near the glass window giving you a nice view. We used to hangout early in the morning before Plan opens the shop and for us to start our work. I made my way to the gang and greeted them.

"Morning people." I greeted.

MeanPlan greeted back same as the MarkGun couple.

"Goooooooddd Morning Perthh~" Kris greeted happily.

Damn horse face, he's always full of energy and happiness. I think he ate a bunch of Red Velvet's album (Happiness).

I sat with them and joined the conversation but still we ended up in uncomfortable silence. Until Mean decided to spoke to cut the silence.

"Oh! I just remember, Gun you told us last time you have a step-brother and he lives with you now. Can't we still meet him?" Mean asked.

Oh yeah, He told us last time about his step-brother. When we were asking if we can meet his step-brother, he always say his busy.

"Don't tell me he's busy again."  Mean added.

"W-well .. yeah .. he's busy with school?" Gun said and frowned.

Busy in school? Are you messing up with me hyung? It's like our FRIGGIN SUMMER BREAK BRUH!!

"Yeah busy at school during our 'SUMMER BREAK'." I said.

"Oh yeah! It's our summer vacation!" They all said in unison.

Aishhhh, why I'm with this dumb guys again?

"I-I.."

"It's okay Gun if you don't want or your afraid to tell the reason why but just always remember we are always here and we understand you." I said and the other nodded in agreement.

"Thanks Perth." He said and smiled.

"No worries!"

"Oh! It's almost time for work! Autobots roll out!" Plan yelled.

All of us made our way to our working station and except for Kris mimicing Optimus. All of us works on Plan's cafe, well it was really Plan's idea. He suggested us to work in his cafe since some of us finding some job, we gladly accepted his offer. So while working we still like hanging out to each other.