Chapter 3 - Kidnappers?

Saint

"Saint, can you bring the garbage outside? I'm washing the dishes!" Gun yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay!"

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the garbage that Gun was saying. I went outside and the fresh air hit my face. I really love this feeling. I put down the garbage, but I suddenly feel something strange. I think someone is starring at me from far away.

Perth

Gun didn't came to work today and he didn't even sent a single text just to inform us, and it's really odd. So the gang decided to pay him a visit after our shift.

"Do you think Gun is sick that's why he didn't come to the shop?" Mark said worriedly.

"Oh come on, Gun is too fab to get sick, don't worry your wife is not sick. Maybe he did something important." Mean said.

"But-" Mark didn't finished his sentence.

"Mark stop being a paranoid husband, Gun will be probably fine, remember he always claims he's the Team Captain ."

"True" Kris said.

We stopped as we reached his house, but my eyes caught something. I pushed all of the guys behind a car parked near Gun's house. Someone came out from Gun's house but it was not Gun.

"Hey what are you doing!?" Plan said.

"Yeah, why did you just suddenly pushed us!?"

"Shhhhh! Shut up guys!" I said and continue looking at the guy.

I can't really recognize his face,  but after a seconds my vision became clear.

And....

And...

It was angel, but what is he doing in Gun's house?

"Hey Perth, isn't the guy last time in the cafe?" Kris said.

I nodded in response continued looking at him, and all of them followed where I was looking at.

"Well I really don't know who are you talking about, but who is that guy." Plan asked.

"He is Angel, I mean My Angel." I said still mesmerizing at my angel.

"Maybe it's Gun's boyfriend." Mean said and rolled his eyes.

"No! Gun would never cheat on me!" Mark said.

"So you two are really dating?" I  asked.

"I- I.. "

"Caught red handed!" Plan said.

"Well enough of MarkGun, we will not really getting any answer if we keep on hiding and looking at him from far away." Mean said.

"Right" I said.

We made our way to my angel and I leading the way. But the guy is on his way back inside. So I ran to catch up and grabbed his hands.

Damn it! His hands are so soft.

He was shocked with my sudden. movement.

"W-who are you? W-what do you need?" he asked.

"Perth!" the guys said running to us.

The guy looked at the guys running to us and his eyes widen.

"OMYGOD! HYUNG RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" He suddenly yelled.

Wait-what?! Rape?

"H-hey! I'm not a rapist!" I said.

"Oh..." he said.