Chapter 2 - Alter

Gun

I bid my goodbye to Perth as I made my way home. I was really shocked when he asked his name. I really want to say it to Perth but I shouldn't, I want to protect the both of them. I will never really let another bad thing will happen to both of em'.

Reaching and entering our house, I was greeted by two dads. God and Bas. God is Saint's dad and Bas is my father. And it's so happen that they fell for each other and decided to live together. Both of them don't like us to call them Dad because that making them feel too old and they were uncomfortble with it, instead they want to call them with their name.

"I'm home!" I yelled. (What a entrance)

"Oh, come here Gun the food is ready. I know your tired and hungry, and please can you call your brother to go down here?" Bas said.

"Sure." I said making my way upstair to my step-brother's room.

Without knocking I entered his room, and there he is sketching something. He always used to do that, it always makes him happy.

"Saint, the food is ready." I said.

"Oh, yeah I'm coming." he said standing up.

Both of us made our way to the kitchen and sat ourselves. And like a normal family we used to talk about the day and as usual Saint stays silent. When we were talking about our day he will stay silent because he barely go outside because of a certain reason. But today he decided to go out for awhile and went to the cafe were I was working.

"Oh before we forgot, Bas and I will have a overtime work tommorrow so we can't accompany you to the doctor." God said to Saint.

"It's okay, I'll go with him." I said.

"Really? That's good. But you have work too right?" Bas said.

"Well, I'm not going to work tommorrow, my brother needs me more." I said and smiled at Saint.

"Thank you Gun." He said and smiled back.

I'm so happy, making him smile like that.

After our dinner I made my way upstairs to my room and took a quick shower. I wear my pj and jump on my bed. Then I remember about the guys. They really want to meet my brother and I really want them to meet Saint too but there is a really big reason why I can't. I don't want to say the reason because Saint don't want em' to pity him. He always think that they will be only be friend with him because they pity him.

I sighed and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

Morning ~ ⛅

I was awaken by the sunlight through my window hiting my face. Then I remember that I will accompanying Saint to the doctor. I went into the bathroom and took a quick bath and brushed my teeth. I decided to wear a HBA Jacket and black pants along with my Nike sneakers. I went downstairs and saw Saint who have already changed.

Both of us decided to take our breakfast outside after seeing the doctor. Saint wants to be early there because the line there will be probably long if we will go late, Saint really hate waiting.

We took a bus cause God & Bas used the car. We sat together and there he is looking at the window with his earphones plug in his ears. I starred at him.

I wish I could do something for my brother. I mean I'm trying to protect him but I wish I could do more better or someone can.

"Starring is rude, and by the way we're here." Saint said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh, let's go."

We went inside to the hospital and looked for the usual room. And there it is, we entered the room and sat ourselves.