Chapter 4 - Wet Dreams

Saint

"Finally!"

Finally I finished cleaning my room, I looked around and smiled for my work. I sighed and jump on my bed. I looked to my phone for the time.

9:49 PM

I think I cleaned my room for too long.
Suddenly my phone beeped receiving a message. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

From: Unknown
Hi ~

Who is this? How did he get my number? The only person who have my number is Gun and Bas and God.
I tapped my phone writing a reply.

To: Unknown
Who are you? How did you get my number? Or your a stupid scammer saying that I won a freaking million dollars.

I laughed at my reply that was too long.
In just a minute I got a reply.

From: Unknown
Hahahaha I'm not a scammer dummy! This is Perth :3

Oh ... It was Shor-- I mean Perth. I better saved his number first before sending him a reply. After I saved his number I immediately typed a reply to Shor-- Perth. Damn it!

To: Shorty
Hahaha sorry, you didn't told me. By the way how did you get my number?

What? Do you have the problem with the name?

I named him on my phone Shorty because he calls me Ai Khun Chai and for sure that would be my name on his phone. And again without a minute I received a reply. He's an alien! How did he typed a reply just in seconds?

From: Shorty
I got it from Gun, why? did I bother you? :3

To: Shorty
No no! It just Gun don't usually gives my number to anyone. And how did you got it from him?

From: Shorty
Ah, I have my ways babe ;)

To: Shorty
Hahahaha yeah sure! Hey its already getting late my dad would be probably yelling at me right now if he saw me still awake.

From: Shorty
Okie dokie! Good night Ai Khun Chai ~ :3

What with that emoji? Is he trying to act cute?

To: Shorty
Goodnight! wet dreams ~

From: Shorty
Uhm ... wet dreams?

God did I just typed wet? Fuck me! I mean this phone! that supposed to be 'sweet'.

To: Shorty
I mean sweet dreams, sorry for the typo my phone sucks.

From: Shorty
Okay...

I sighed as I recieved his reply, well I sweat as hell about the 'wet dreams' thingy. Maybe now he thinks that I'm a perverted teenager or a hormonal teenager who wants a sex on phone! My image is already ruined to him.

Wait, why I'm being sterical about that? He's not even someone special to me right? Same to him right? So maybe theres nothing to worry about.

So Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana just forget what you did and sleep because if your dad saw you still awa-

"Saint? Why are your still awake this late?" Bas said crossed arms.

Now I'm really dead.

"I... "

"You better sleep now Saint." He said.

"Fine, wait? What with the Hello Kitty Pj?"

"Mind your own business kid, sleep now you can't fool me." He said.

"Okay ... GoodNight! Kitty Dreams!"

I slumped on my bed chuckling, I'm so happy to have a family like them. Then I remember Perth again. I smiled as I remember his face. Wait, I look liked I'm teenage girl fantasizing his crush. Should I say Eww? Nah I better go to sleep.

Perth

I let myself fall on my bed smiling, I was really happy that I already have Saint's number. I remember the 'wet dreams thingy' did he sent it in purpose? Or his phone really sucks? But I think it's impossible on his phone, he just baught it tho. But nah forget about that.

I want to see him again and it's already been a week since I met him in their house. This is the only day I have talked to him. Actually when I got home the day we met the next day I was really itching to meet and talk to him. And I convinced Gun to give Saint's number to me for two fuckin days.

I went downstairs to drink some water then I passed by Yatch on the couch talking someone on the phone and giggling like a girl. For sure his flirting again with his BOYFRIEND.

I maid my way back to my room and lie on my bed. Should I ask Gun to bring Saint tommorrow with him at the cafe before Plan open it? I grabbed my phone and rapidly tweet. Gun said he's too fab to text, so if we need to talk to him, talk to him on twitter. So gay right?

@perthppe:
My handsome friendz?

@gunnapatn:
What do you need again?

@perthppe:
Haha you know me so well, Hmm ..I just want to ask if you can bring HIM to the cafe tommorrow.

@gunnapatn:
Why do you always ask something about Saint? Don't tell me your hitting on my brother? @saint_sup now you know, be careful with this guy.

@perthppe:
No! I just want to be close to him, is that his twitter account? I'll follow him! :D

@saint_sup:
Why im mentioned in here?

@gunnapatn:
You sure Perth? Backread Saint!

@perthppe:
Saint your still up? I thought your already asleep.

@gunnapatn:
Hey Saint! Can I go to your room?

@saint_sup:
Hahaha your thought is wrong! I can't sleep. So ... you want me to come to the shop tommorrow?

@gunnapatn:
Hey Saint?

@perthppe:
Did you back read? Hahaha yeah if you just want to.. :3

@gunnapatn:
Guys? I'm here too, you know.

@saint_sup:
Sure, I'm not busy tomorrow.

@perthppe:
Okay .. See you tommorrow at the shop. :3

@gunnapatn:
FINE! I'M OUT OF HERE!!

@saint_sup:
What is it Gun?

@saint_sup:
I think he's out hahaha ... Night Shorty ~

@perthppe:
GoodNight ~

--------
@gunnapatn:
FUCK YOU ALL GUYS!
--------
@gunnapatn:
Oh already asleep? Fine! Night!

I laughed at Gun and locked my phone, I starred at the ceiling thinking of tomorrow. I closed my eyes and happily drifted to sleep.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Sorry for the late update guys, I means it's really late. I've been busy with specially with my shift (12AM-9AM) it's hard to keep writing. But I'll do my best to continue and finish this book. Thanks for the awesome fans of this book!! Tell me your thoughts, I wanna be close with y'all ♥